EnergyXT vst version 64bit Alternative

Official support for: energy-xt.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The EnergyXT vst version is great but it's only 32bit. Is there any other 64bit plugin like this that you can have audio and midi tracks in ??

A combination of Element and some other vsts. This should give a "modular" environment.
For midi, I think InsertPizHere's midiLooper made it to x64. Also pizMidi plugins should be in x64.
For audio, I think there many free samplers that can load audio and trigger clips.

But I'd rather bridge eXT1. Or rather bridge x64 stuff to it.
== VDX == One Man can make a difference!
My music is on https://soundcloud.com/vdxi | Info | More Info

plogue bidule

MuLab hands down.
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Has MuLab got a VST version ?
The only thing I found so far that comes close is RapidComposerVST as it now has audio tracks.

crossovercable wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:38 am Has MuLab got a VST version ?
The only thing I found so far that comes close is RapidComposerVST as it now has audio tracks.
My bad. I didn’t noticed the VST.
The MUX comes with internal sequencer, IIRC, far from being the same thing but another realm of modularity.
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

There is a possibility that the developer has somehow lost the program files of this software. It would explain why no new versions have appeared. But I hope that is not the case. Another possibility is that he have sold the software.

He should release the software under GPL licence if neither case above is true, if he still has the files and if he has no further commercial plans for it. By my opinion there is good probability that someone would bring the software up to date with current WIN/LINUX code.

There are good free DAWs of cause but every year they are getting more complicated.

Amazon: why not use an alternative

well, that's kinda expensive...

crossovercable wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:37 am The EnergyXT vst version is great but it's only 32bit. Is there any other 64bit plugin like this that you can have audio and midi tracks in ??
I'm not too familiar with it, but, I think you can run FL Studio as a VST.

Return to “energyXT”