Madre Terra (Ambient, New Age) REVISED

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Deleted
Last edited by frank1985 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:40 am, edited 12 times in total.

Thank God some new music. This place has been dead today. I'm curious as to what libraries you used to make this. When I do stuff like this I turn to EWQL Ra and Silk libraries mainly and Voices Of Passion for the vocals. Anyway, sounds really cool. Waiting to hear how this was put together.

wagtunes wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:07 pm Thank God some new music. This place has been dead today. I'm curious as to what libraries you used to make this. When I do stuff like this I turn to EWQL Ra and Silk libraries mainly and Voices Of Passion for the vocals. Anyway, sounds really cool. Waiting to hear how this was put together.
Epicworld mainly for the organic sounds. Diva for the synths

frank1985 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:22 pm
wagtunes wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:07 pm Thank God some new music. This place has been dead today. I'm curious as to what libraries you used to make this. When I do stuff like this I turn to EWQL Ra and Silk libraries mainly and Voices Of Passion for the vocals. Anyway, sounds really cool. Waiting to hear how this was put together.
Epicworld mainly for the organic sounds. Diva for the synths
Just checked it out. $200 seems a bit pricey for relatively how little you get with it. I mean 7 gig is almost nothing today.

Deleted..
Last edited by frank1985 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted

Return to “Music Cafe”