- New plugin windows open behind other plugins
- Controllers not always resetting to default state when quitting Bitwig
- Softube VST3 plugins not working properly
+1 for all especially the 2nd one.

Reefius wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:36 am How about fixing bugs like:

I would prefer aswell, that Bugs are getting fixed first. Especially if they are such iritating as this ones. The open Window behind other Windows is really worse :evil: .

For this there should be a "quickFix" as soon as they have figured it out.

I aswell have some issues with VST3 versions of Plugins while VST2 versions work properly... The Audio Engine completly freezes when opening a few Melda Plugins (not always, but every 2nd time). I could imagine that there is some sort of VST3 issue... maybe?
Everyone knows more than I do...

Reefius wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:36 am How about fixing bugs like:

+1

Heres a couple more:

UI Graphical Errors - Glitches in the arrange panel
Pops, clicks, glitches in audio when soloing a track (when over 30+ tracks)
Piano roll changes to drum rack mode constantly (reported this over a year ago)
Enable Micro Pitch Expression shortcut doesn't seem to work in piano roll

I feel like the program is far too mature to contain these silly little bugs. The Bitwig team needs to strengthen the core functionality of this program. It has all the modular bells and whistles and it's beautiful...

+1
Coinpurse wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:50 pm UI Graphical Errors - Glitches in the arrange panel
Pops, clicks, glitches in audio when soloing a track (when over 30+ tracks)
Don't hold your breath for a fix for these glitches/bugs. They are old, from Bitwig 1 and never got fixed.
Coinpurse wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:50 pm I feel like the program is far too mature to contain these silly little bugs. The Bitwig team needs to strengthen the core functionality of this program. It has all the modular bells and whistles and it's beautiful...
Now that the Grid hype is over, it would be nice to have some old bugs fixed... :roll:

Coinpurse wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:50 pm I feel like the program is far too mature to contain these silly little bugs. The Bitwig team needs to strengthen the core functionality of this program. It has all the modular bells and whistles and it's beautiful...
+1
I agree . That's a the big differences in a Liveset between bitwig and ableton.
having Loud pop in a gig is horrible...Even if for composing it's not a big deal.

I love bitwig but It pops even if there is almost nothing in it.

anoise wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:16 pm Now that the Grid hype is over, it would be nice to have some old bugs fixed... :roll:
Over?? The Grid hype is just getting started!!

:party:

I just realized that it's been 10 months since v3 was announced. The more frequent smaller updates hasn't really been happening lately eh...
But since my year of updates ran out in September it doesn't really matter to me now.

Yeh, Its been a long time (for Bitwig) with Radio Silence...not even much happening on the web site. Its 5 months or so since the release, but as we had the beta for a long time before that it seems like this is the only update of the year so far....but it was a cracker!

I'm in the same boat however, I bought an update in the summer sale (July) but V3 came out about 3 days before I needed it so I haven't had to activate it yet....fortunately!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

GPU acceleration is surely just around the corner. :pray:

phantomverse wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:24 pm GPU acceleration is surely just around the corner. :pray:
praying for like 18 months. lol
i just hope they're back from the holidays and cooking something new and STABLE.

also,Amsterdam? were you at ADE this year?

Return to “Bitwig”