[Club] 'Bitches' - Dj Fusion Star

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/user-10001372/bitches

Hello, another track that has a bit of some Club-vibe. Lots of vocals in this one once again.
Made with a Reason 10.4. -Enjoy!

bitches? really?

AnX wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:09 pm bitches? really?
Why are you bitchin? :lol:

I actually think this is hysterical, as in poor taste as it is. Mix wise, it's excellent. Musically, it's stagnant as hell. Lyrically, it's just too funny. Don't be surprised, however, if you get a lot of flack for this one. It really is in very poor taste. It's just done so stupidly that I have to laugh.

wagtunes wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:27 pm I actually think this is hysterical, as in poor taste as it is. Mix wise, it's excellent. Musically, it's stagnant as hell. Lyrically, it's just too funny. Don't be surprised, however, if you get a lot of flack for this one. It really is in very poor taste. It's just done so stupidly that I have to laugh.
But a comment like this proves my theory about bitching males is correct.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:43 pm @ 1:02
Correct! That's where I took the idea.

Anyway, while I agree that the lyrics may be bad taste then overall it's still catchy i think.

deep'n'dark wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:03 am

Anyway, while I agree that the lyrics may be bad taste then overall it's still catchy i think.
I'm not sure it's any more offensive than the majority of hip-hop lyrics, for whatever that's worth. But I don't hear anything "catchy"; neither in the lyrics, nor the flow. But this loose, mumble style is pretty c ommon, so I get what you were going for.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:25 am

I'm not sure it's any more offensive than the majority of hip-hop lyrics, for whatever that's worth. But I don't hear anything "catchy"; neither in the lyrics, nor the flow. But this loose, mumble style is pretty c ommon, so I get what you were going for.
Ok. But it may be catchy for some others. The lyrics are very catchy IMO.

deep'n'dark wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:44 am

Ok. Which lyrics in particular?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:49 am
deep'n'dark wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:44 am

Ok. Which lyrics in particular?
Not the lyrics as much of as the style itself IMO. But hey, that's fine if everyone doesn't think so. 8)

Actually, I think the lyrics are hysterical. Offensive as hell, but hysterical. As much as I didn't like the song, I'd listen to it again just to get a good laugh.

Yeah, listened to it again. Laughing my ass off. Know what it is? It's your delivery of the lyrics more than the lyrics themselves. You do it so dead pan that it's hysterical. And that ending. Bitches. LMAO.

Music is monotonous as hell. I mean a 5 year old monkey could do this. But that delivery. LMAO.

I don't listen to many things here twice so kudos.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:11 pm Actually, I think the lyrics are hysterical. Offensive as hell, but hysterical. As much as I didn't like the song, I'd listen to it again just to get a good laugh.
It was suppose to make everyone laugh or just enjoy it's groove. But if anyone gets offended by it's message that 'the worst bitches are male' then IMO there's no comparison that which gender destroys the world the most.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:18 pm I mean a 5 year old monkey could do this. But that delivery. LMAO.
Nope, don't agree it's easy to make this kind of a track. You'd need as good voice and a bit of understanding how to make a beat delivering so well.

Return to “Music Cafe”