summit 1992-2019

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

janke wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:07 pm check facts before you act as Greta does
Yes, do check the facts for yourself and don't parrot narratives !
How many hours did you spend on this issue ?
Did you see the climate change charts, did you hear different opinions, did you watch multiple documentary's ?
I did !
As I said there are scientists contradicting each other, so if Greta speaks to the one side, fitting the narratives and the campaigns, there is another side she should and you should listen to also !
Or do you only listen to her ? If yes, you are the dream for the initiators of the PNAC ...
And I am not angry, this part I leave to this 16 year old kid !

Who is right, we will see in the future.
That we have to change something for the sake of our children,
is obvious.
What I am wondering is, how it comes that people with literally no information,
do blame others for disinformation ...

(( D ))

janke wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:07 pm when she travel she using train and to USA sailboat where do you get your informatiom from? before she speaks she checks facts by talking to scientists to be correct ,she is 17 years old and doing a great thing , i cant understand wy so many man are so angry and giving desinformation ..... check facts before you act as Greta does
Better to leave it alone. He'll be stalking your 'inbox' soon :scared:

Ellbogen ! Then leave ME alone, I said what I think about you.
Just troll the kindergarten threads here, there are enough.
Or make Musik for a change !

(( D ))

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:50 pm
janke wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:07 pm when she travel she using train and to USA sailboat where do you get your informatiom from? before she speaks she checks facts by talking to scientists to be correct ,she is 17 years old and doing a great thing , i cant understand wy so many man are so angry and giving desinformation ..... check facts before you act as Greta does
Better to leave it alone. He'll be stalking your 'inbox' soon :scared:
Yeah, and you don't want that. Trust me.

drumity wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:09 pm Ellbogen ! Then leave ME alone, I said what I think about you.
Just troll the kindergarten threads here, there are enough.
Or make Musik for a change !

(( D ))
Actually, no. I told you (or at least hinted) what I thought about you in one of your threads, and ended up getting tangled in your bullshit with Wags. Then you proceeded to throw your little fits via personal message.

Can't we all just get along and enjoy the music :harp:
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Kongru wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:13 pm Can't we all just get along and enjoy the music :harp:
not if we let them kill the planet :(

tbf to drumity, some scientists do disagree with the climate change consensus.
dr richard allen miller for example believes we are heading to an ice age.
heard him give a talk and evidence to back it up too.
he did also mention teaching navy seals to render themselves invisible using sex magick and something about one of the nephilim waking up at the nazi base in antarctica.
but im sure the science was sound...

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:33 pm Actually, no. I told you (or at least hinted) what I thought about you in one of your threads, and ended up getting tangled in your bullshit with Wags. Then you proceeded to throw your little fits via personal message.
So why you are trolling again here and spill YOUR bullshit ?
It started with your kindergarten stuff:
You were just trolling like a kid in one of my threads, so I wrote you a message, yes !
I do write personal messages, when I think this is PERSONAL and nobody elses business !
So get over it, you are whining too long already about it !
It is really getting ridiculous right now.

(( D ))

drumity wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:42 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:33 pm Actually, no. I told you (or at least hinted) what I thought about you in one of your threads, and ended up getting tangled in your bullshit with Wags. Then you proceeded to throw your little fits via personal message.
So why you are trolling again here and spill YOUR bullshit ?
It started with your kindergarten stuff:
You were just trolling like a kid in one of my threads, so I wrote you a message, yes !
I do write personal messages, when I think this is PERSONAL and nobody elses business !
It is really getting ridiculous right now.

(( D ))
Not trolling, here. Three out of the first seven posts were from me, trying to offer advice. As such , I get automatic updates. And I left you to get on with your comments without any interference until the op started to feel you were coming on a bit too strong. That's when I warned him to back off, because you have a habit of bringing your angry bullshit into personal message.

And I wasn't trolling in your thread, either. Like I mentioned, I think in Wags thread (Where you were stirring up shit)I thought the track from your thread was good, and that you were clearly talented. However, by the time I'd got to commenting, having read your replies to others in the thread, I'd decided you were an egotistical fool.
Interesting. 'Cause I kept telling you to f**k off out of my pm's, but you kept coming back :shrug:

every time you use :shrug: a baby tree dies :(

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:00 pm every time you use :shrug: a baby tree dies :(
:-o :-o

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:21 pm tbf to drumity, some scientists do disagree with the climate change consensus.
You should have ended here !
Not everybody which isn't follow the narrative should been put in the conspiracy theorist/Nut/YouNameIt-Box and been compared with your crazy scientist - just to use it as a thought-terminating cliché !
I am talking about notable scientists and every intelligent and serious human being should be interested in the whole picture. With such a complex issue like climate and environment, there is really no benefit to trivialize and being sarcastic.
Nor is it helpful to compare everybody, who is skeptical about the narrative, with the crazy guy who is chasing the aliens, while wearing the aluminum hat.

At the end, humans will be just a blink of an eye in the history of earth,
so mother Earth will get over it and survive another 6 billion years, till our sun
will end as a white dwarf.
Plenty of time to write music :-)

(( D ))

Return to “Music Cafe”