November Plugin Alliance voucher? I haven't gotten mine ( ;( ) do you have one?

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
ralfrobert
KVRist
250 posts since 24 Jul, 2017

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:43 pm

nathanj wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:34 pm
Got a few gems that made the venture somewhat worth it but it’s the end of a road for me.
Which are the gems in your opinion? I am just interested…

nathanj
KVRist
426 posts since 23 Mar, 2013

Re: November Plugin Alliance voucher? I haven't gotten mine ( ;( ) do you have one?

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:57 pm

HG2 Black Box
Bx Digital v3
Unfiltered Audio BYOME (this wasn’t on a crazy sale but still love it)

Everything else I can do without

JoaquinAce
KVRist
271 posts since 8 Apr, 2018 from SC, USA

Re: November Plugin Alliance voucher? I haven't gotten mine ( ;( ) do you have one?

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:01 pm

I have a $75 voucher but I'm only looking for the Diezel VH4.....hope it goes on sale this month.

Calenberger
KVRist
321 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:05 pm

I've got a 50$ voucher but don't know if I should sell it or wait for an irresistible offer...
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua.
At vero eos et accusam et justo duo dolores et ea rebum.

Scarlettlol
KVRist
43 posts since 25 Nov, 2018

Re: PA Voucher November, please share

Post Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:06 pm

nathanj wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:24 pm
There’s no universal voucher this month. To transfer your vertigo license you’ll first need to authorise it in your account.

As I said in the other thread, the best option is buying a 25 voucher from someone for about $5-$10 here, or wait until PA gives out a generic one, and get a second used license and pay for the two transfers at once. This will get cost you $7 (plus whatever you paid for the voucher).
Thanks, yeah, I know about the authorization, did it last month (bought a 75 one and authorized like 9 plugins).

So there isn't an universal one? Um, thanks about that info.

And yeah, I guess I'd be willing to buy a 25 voucher. Cheers. :party:

Verde
KVRist
31 posts since 23 Mar, 2019

Post Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:13 am

I think they mentioned in an Email that going forward they will require a minimum purchase value that is bound to each voucher because they want to stop abuse of the system. I wonder how this will impact the transactions that are happening here. I didn't receive any voucher for November yet either. In the Email they said that the November voucher is going to be the last one with the old rules so I wonder why they haven't sent it out yet.

thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
24994 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Post Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:30 am

I got mine last week ...

el-bo (formerly ebow)
KVRAF
15012 posts since 24 May, 2009 from A galaxy, far far away

Post Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:03 am

Mine arrived on the 5th.

qoyl
KVRist
252 posts since 17 Jul, 2015

Post Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:45 pm

You can't use vouchers on single license transfers anymore given the new minimum spend? WTF? I'm throwing in the towel too if that's the case. This stuff is bonkers.

YourMasters
KVRist
448 posts since 21 May, 2017

Post Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:40 pm

qoyl wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:45 pm
You can't use vouchers on single license transfers anymore given the new minimum spend? WTF? I'm throwing in the towel too if that's the case. This stuff is bonkers.
Sadly yes, according to Dirks "Open Letter" this is true. If you only want to use a $25 voucher on a single license transfer you would have to buy something else from the shop or use it for two license transfers.

This especially sucks because since they've automated the license transfer system they don't have to do anything by themselves when users want to transfer a license between each other. But I guess they somehow need to finance their big sales. :?

By the way, I haven't received my "personal" November-voucher too. Since 7 days I'm in touch with PA's support and they've only managed to send me their usual answer like "make sure you're signed up to our newsletter". And after I explained them my situation they've gone quiet. :(

And while I'm at it, it really turns me off how PA communicate things and then won't stick to what they say. Like when Dirk writes in his "Open Letter" that the November vouchers will be the last ones to be sent out without the minimum spend and then they send out vouchers ignoring what he has written. Especially if you consider the last few months or even years where users have gone through so many changes in PA's business-system.

I really like some of their Plugins but doing customer-friendly business seems not to be their forte (even considering vouchers and their ridiculous sale prices of ridiculously priced Plugins). I totally understand their decisions but IMO they really need to think something through first before taking action. :neutral:

Well, let's see if they can at least manage to resend the missing vouchers.

Cheers, Stefan

Scarlettlol
KVRist
43 posts since 25 Nov, 2018

Post Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:50 am

@YourMasters I agree ;)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”