What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bad Company
Bad Company
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

harmonia - deluxe..

Genesis - Trespass

Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Stereolab---Three Women

Image Image Image Image

Moondog---Theme

Sting - The Soul Cages
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Queen - A Night at the Odeon

Forgotten wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:04 pm Queen - A Night at the Odeon
the sounds of popcorn eating and drink slurping, with the bourne identity playing in the background?

vurt wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:11 pm
Forgotten wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:04 pm Queen - A Night at the Odeon
the sounds of popcorn eating and drink slurping, with the bourne identity playing in the background?
Along with Charles complaining about how uncomfortable his seat is, and Prince Phillip occasionally farting.

tIB - laɪ​.​ɹə/

An album done with the Soma Lyra-8. There's obviously some production on there but they've left it pretty true to form with its exaggerated resonances and all, and possibly the ridiculous amount of subsonic content too. So it may punch holes in your eardrums, speakers or the local spacetime continuum.

(My upcoming Lyra-centric album has a lot more FX, additional voices etc. so it's pretty different from this, and they're both different from j bowman's drones or Dark Sparkler's multitracked Lyra album.)

I came across an article that mentioned that Russian composer Vyacheslav Ovchinnikov had passed away earlier this year, so I went to YouTube and listened to one of his most famous soundtracks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3REhHukPng

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”