Should I Nebula 4?!?!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

70% Sale ends at 5:59 EST Monday. I already have v3 Pro, but it's discontinued.

What am I missing? Is it any better CPUwise?
Is there much to make it worth the purchase in the new libraries?
Is it a smoother experience?
Are future libraries going to end v3 compatibility?

....cons pros all opinions welcomed!

Please .

What OS and DAW are you going to be using it with?

...got it. Glad I did! Aquas load even faster than some trad vsts. built in Setups looks excellent. Browser much improve and seems youcan categorize much easier. LOVELY!

And what advantage is Nebula over other vst?

This sale appears to have been extended. Interested in any other opinions of Nebula 4, especially its included library.

I've heard the Henry Olonga free "All You Can Eat" library is pretty good, any opinions on that?
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:03 pm This sale appears to have been extended. Interested in any other opinions of Nebula 4, especially its included library.

I've heard the Henry Olonga free "All You Can Eat" library is pretty good, any opinions on that?
the 44.1k HO AYCE is free. All the programs I loaded into N4 from it did not have paramete control - for example you would load a program for each specific EQ band/boost/Q combo. So it's not the easiest to use. I bought the 96k version myself.

It's good to get it even if just to have it in the event you feel like exploring the contents.

It's much better working with the commercial libraries that consolidate hardware settings with adjustable parameters all in one program.

If you get the HO stuff, here is a post i made at GS with a ROM.xml that will organize all the programs in the browser and a pdf which explains what they all are:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/showpos ... count=7938

plexuss wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:40 pm
JerGoertz wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:03 pm This sale appears to have been extended. Interested in any other opinions of Nebula 4, especially its included library.

the 44.1k HO AYCE is free. All the programs I loaded into N4 from it did not have paramete control - for example you would load a program for each specific EQ band/boost/Q combo. So it's not the easiest to use. I bought the 96k version myself.

It's good to get it even if just to have it in the event you feel like exploring the contents.

It's much better working with the commercial libraries that consolidate hardware settings with adjustable parameters all in one program.

If you get the HO stuff, here is a post i made at GS with a ROM.xml that will organize all the programs in the browser and a pdf which explains what they all are:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/showpos ... count=7938
Awesome, thanks for the info! :party:
A well-behaved signature.

Do not think twice! Grab N4
Check Tim P libraries https://www.timpetherick.co.uk/
Pros: close to hardware emulations
Cons: CPU demanding. I use it with Reaper and helps.

Return to “Effects”