Albino 3, anyone still use it?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

Launched Albino 3 the other day and realized how unique it still sounds. Anyone still use it?

I have cross-graded Albino 3 to Blue II.

A cross-grade is offered (for just a few bucks, see this link above) from Albino 3 to Predator 2 or to Blue II, even better, and even much better again than Albino 3 (and they all are from the same developer, Rob Papen).

But I still use frequently all the other plugins from Linplug. I really love all the synths which were made (or taken over, as Albino) by Linplug. They still all remain among my preferred software synths today.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I use Albino 2 from time to time. Not shure how different v2 is from v3 but its a great synth
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Still use it once in a while but more or less for fillers. It's sounding a little thin to me these days.Also using Spectral which is also discontinued. I like the sound of that better than Albino but I have more sounds in Albino to choose from.

I still use Alpha 2... Sounds really smooth and rich, I was surprised how good in comparison to more modern synths.
A well-behaved signature.

i still love the 4 patch layering for huge pads and leads. and the onboard seq and fx are nice.
an oldie but still very usable.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”