Chemeleon's "My Imaginary Friend" - building on 2 decades of experience constructing songs

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Also, too much speculating about means, motivations etc.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:30 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:27 pm dammit elbo :o :tantrum: :lol:
Sorry, man. Thought better about revealing details about others. Wish I'd not deleted it now. Sorry :hug:
tbf, ive been open enough here, that id consider it "common knowledge" for regulars.
and sometimes it helps just a little to know we are not alone. :)

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:34 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:30 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:27 pm dammit elbo :o :tantrum: :lol:
Sorry, man. Thought better about revealing details about others. Wish I'd not deleted it now. Sorry :hug:
tbf, ive been open enough here, that id consider it "common knowledge" for regulars.
and sometimes it helps just a little to know we are not alone. :)
:hug:

In other news: Listening on headphones. Sounds great! I now understand the reference to the panning/motion. I guess that it could be a bit annoying for some :shrug:

Going to end up buying this :tu:

Hope we haven't put the op off returning :scared:

I hope so too and if we have, it's all on me. I've had to do a lot of thinking these past couple of days. The details don't matter. I do hope the OP returns so I can apologize.

Someone should write a tune called ''my imaginary enemy''.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:46 pm Someone should write a tune called ''my imaginary enemy''.
Now THAT is a cool title. My next song.

:tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:47 pm
Aloysius wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:46 pm Someone should write a tune called ''my imaginary enemy''.
How apropos :wink:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:52 pm
It might be my best yet as it will come from personal experience.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:13 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:52 pm
It might be my best yet as it will come from personal experience.
:tu:

Anyway! Grabbed the album off of Bandcamp. Seems like a lot more good stuff where this came from.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:32 pm Anyway! Grabbed the album off of Bandcamp. Seems like a lot more good stuff where this came from.
Yes.. I did the same.
Only second time I have done that on KVR.

Very interesting material. haven't had to time listen to all of it yet.

Finished. Anybody who wants to hear it, you know where it is.

Well, well.

It is a bit out there. Somewhat like Mike Batt "Zero Zero".

Initially, it is a bit of an assault on the sense with jumbles of this & that. You managed to do a better job of using Bro-Step as part of the platform for your album's vision.

This is impossible to really judge on a few dips of the toe. I will download and listen fully. I expect it will be a rather bizarre journey once I can follow at least some of the threads.

For now, I think it might just be amazing work, the likes of which we rarely see.

:-)

Return to “Music Cafe”