Fuse Audio Labs releases FREE Roger Schult W2395C Baxandall EQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
RS-W2395C free Neo Classic Baxandall EQ

W2395C FREE NEO CLASSIC BAXANDALL EQ / BLACK FRIDAY SALE

FREE BRAND NEW PLUGIN

In close cooperation with its creator, analog mastermind Roger Schult, we are delighted to offer the amazing RS-W2395 completely for free. This EQ is a classic Baxandall design combined with a powerful and beautifully sounding mid band, letting your tracks stand out big time. Grab it right now here!

MASSIVE FREE UPDATE PACKAGE

We have extensively tweaked our entire portfolio and are proud to offer Fuse V2 completely for free, including sophisticated and more refined user interfaces, a bunch of functional improvements, and full support with macOS Catalina (10.15) for our complete line of products. Get your updates right here.

COMPLETELY REDESIGNED WEBPAGE

We have also spent a lot of time and effort on making our website experience even more exciting, featuring useful information and sound examples for all of our plugins as well as much more convenient user accounts. Please check out Fuse V2 and have a look & listen here.

BLACK FRIDAY SALES ARE ON

66% off our dynamic processors until November 30th – it's a steal!
  • VCL-864U Vintage Tube Limiter only $23.40 ($69 regular)
  • VCL-25A Vintage Vari-Mu Leveler only $23.40 ($69 regular)
  • VCL-373 Vintage Compressor/Limiter only $20 ($59 regular)
  • VCL-4 Vintage Opto Leveler only $20 ($59 regular)
Raise your dynamics processing to the next level and use the following voucher during checkout: LDY9-F2GL-NBF1

TRIALS AND PLUGIN ACTIVATION

You can test our plug-ins without any restrictions for 14 days. Simply click the "Activate Trial" button in the plug-in GUI after the installation to start your trial period. To activate your full license you can purchase a product activation key on our website. The activation key will be sent to you by email once the payment process has been completed, successfully. Click "Activate plug-in..." in the plug-in GUI or the drop down menu below, enter your email and product activation key and hit the "Activate" button to proceed.

FAQS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT

An overview of Frequently Asked Questions can be found under the following link on our website

https://fuseaudiolabs.com/faq.html

Our tech support can be reached via the following link

https://fuseaudiolabs.com/support.html
Last edited by fuseaudiolabs on Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ooops, double entry, I delete mine.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Yay! Thank you.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Many thanks for the nice plugin! Also appreciate the fact that you don't need to register or give your details to download :tu:

Christmas has come early :D

Thank you.
Sounds great.
rsp
sound sculptist

Sound better than the Bax EQ in Coral2?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Thanks Fuse Audio :)

v1o wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:39 am Sound better than the Bax EQ in Coral2?
Here you go! I use Plugin Doctor to get the Fuse and AA curve as close as I could and the replicated those settings for the audio renders. Pink is W2395C, Red is Coral2. Downloads are enabled.

https://soundcloud.com/musicofplexus/se ... l2/s-PKmHH

Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 9.36.35 PM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thanks Fuse Audio :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

What is “better” in an EQ?

fese wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:59 am
What is “better” in an EQ?
Your opinion.

plexuss wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:52 am
Here you go! I use Plugin Doctor to get the Fuse and AA curve as close as I could and the replicated those settings for the audio renders. Pink is W2395C, Red is Coral2. Downloads are enabled.

I have a color deficiency and cannot differentiate well between pink and red. Which one is the curve with the cramped high-end?

plexuss wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:52 am

Good stuff. W2395C looks like it has bandwidth limiting at close to 20K. The high frequency curve also looks to be asymmetrical. Not good signs.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

I don't think either is red and afaik I am not colour blind.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Effects”