] Peter:H [ Corner

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

+++ This is an Artist Music Corner Topic +++
What is this? I will use this topic for adding my songs one by one. I will keep an directory of individual track posts - which are actually direct links into this thread - in the original post.
I will always add the current track on top of the stack. So whenever you see this topic pop up, then a new track has been added... Just follow the links to find the individual posts which might contain some information about the track-1

The Track-List:
4. Track: Space Cruiser On A New World: viewtopic.php?p=7631400#p7631400 (added 07.01.2020)
3. Track: Linear A.1 viewtopic.php?p=7576592#p7576592 (added 17.11.2019)
2. Track: El sacapuntas esta caliente viewtopic.php?p=7576589#p7576589 (added 17.11.2019)
1. Track: Heilung - https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/heilung

About Track 1: My first post is my current submission to the "Song Writing Competition #25" (mix-challenge.com).
It's a ambient/ cinematic style track. I want to get some pictures in your mind and a feel that you can relax... It's also my first attempt to weave in binaural beats (8Hz)... Let's see if it works for you. While working on this track, I got more and more vivid dreams.

Enjoy and let me knwo what you think

] Peter:H [
Last edited by ] Peter:H [ on Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Don't give it a second thought Peter. And as such, I wanted to be the first one to comment. Interesting track here. A little loud and harsh at times but I guess that's what you were going for. It was most certainly different from a lot of what's posted here. Love the birds. It was most definitely an experience and, if nothing else, not boring. In fact, I never knew where this one was going. Oh, love the vocoded vocals too.

So good job. Looking forward to more from you here and hope you'll pop into my thread from time to time. You never know what you'll find there. Right now, I'm attempting to do Queen. :lol:

Hey Peter,

this is nice ... you really achieve your goal ... it has a nice dark vibe ... bass is round and fat ... some elements pop out (this klingie thing at 2:39 for instance) ... so this might be a point ... but overall a very good cinematic track.

Best T.I.L.I.D.I.N.

Some very cool sounds. Nice dark atmospheric synth work. :tu:

Those high frequency metallic hits are forcing me to keep the volume lower than I would like.

I am not going to listen in headphones so the whole binaural thing is lost on me.

:tu:

Nice piece of music, and I liked the mix. I think the lack of an obvious structure probably helped to build the atmosphere. The bell reminded me of The Undertaker from the WWF days.

Good work :)

Peter:H wrote:
My first post is my current submission to the "Song Writing Competition #25" (mix-challenge.com).
https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/heilung
It's a ambient/ cinematic style track. I want to get some pictures in your mind and a feel that you can relax ...
I listened on my mini-PC-speakers. Your song starts spaceously and needs time
to develop - like a background to a cine film. But really: It unblocks fantasy for
imagination, and that is awesome! :clap:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

2. Track
Hi guys here's my second ] Peter:H [ Corner Track.
It's been my submission for the OSC#128 which would earn me a 20th or so place of around 40 participants. It's a rather nonsense track where I have used a Text-2-Speech programm to add some sensless lyrics just for the fun of it:
https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/el-s ... te/s-OWytu
Let me please add one disclaimer - the lyrics is not mocking of any person, or language or whatsoever. I use these "lyrics" just like a instrument and it adds a mantric element to the track...
Last edited by ] Peter:H [ on Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

3. Track
This will be my upcoming submission to the OneSynthChallenge#129. Check out my latest Track-Experiment powered by the Software Synth #Lith, Bitwig and various MeldaProduction FX. Lith is a tremendously capable free synth by #SodaDevices, go check it out...
In Terms of Sound design - I really admire Mirko Ruta for his skills and what he does in Terms of Sound design for Rapid and other synths. Tried to "copy" some of his tricks for punchy sounds in my experiment ...
Disclaimer: Don't expect a pop song. My sound experiments are more or less like a child in a sandbox doing what comes to his mind … and showing of what a synth can do ;-)
https://soundcloud.com/p-e-t-e-r-h/linear-a1

4. Track "Sapce Cruiser On a New World"
https://emanate.live/peter-h/space-crui ... -new-world

This track has been done with MOK Waverwazor as the only VSTi Synth only accompanied by further FX like reverb, delay and dynamics.

Part 1: Lonely Cruiser thru the void
Part 2: Something's wrong
Part 3: Ship crashes on yet unseen world
Part 4: Waking up on the emergency station
Part 5: Exploring and first sunrise on new world
Part 6: Resurrected as machine mind

Visual Art Work: Based on CC Licence picture taken from visualcocaine.org/photo/3470/fanta…od-sky-beautiful

Come on Peter! Your Stuff is great!.. Time to update your corner I'd say!!

Return to “Music Cafe”