'W' teaser - The most amazing product in Behringer’s 30 year history!

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mushy Mushy wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:36 pm
starflakeprj wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:33 pm
Mushy Mushy wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:34 am The latest video is a different product and refers to the twin 303s, hence 3,3,2.

The giveaway is the smiley and the acid lines.
I thought 3×3+2 (=11) two times was telling the date for the release? 11/11?
Yep, I got it wrong.

The numbers calculated 8/11 though (ie, yesterday)
And my eye sighs is clearly crap, missed that it was 3+3+2 :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Looking at YT the 3+3+2....is not part of the 30 years ín the making teaser.

There is a user group on facebook called Wing something, also found on youtube they are estimating a digital mixer.

30 years in the making... That should probably be the analog domain then. I'm thinking a Uno-like device, with 4 sssssschs, 8 bzzzzzzzzzzzzs, a number of flashing hjsdfkfhlsdjs, and 16 motorized faders. :wink:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Losing interest now, just get on and show us what you got Behringer and if it isn't a synth that improves on the deepmind then dont even bother :?
Even a date would help.
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:56 pm Even a date would help.
Couldn't agree more! :D
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Dude... this looks amazing.
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

I can't get the video to play. What is it?

SparkySpark wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:05 pm
bibz1st wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:56 pm Even a date would help.
Couldn't agree more! :D
October 15, 2049.

They just started :hihi:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:28 pm I can't get the video to play. What is it?
A very sexy looking very high specification mixer....no price yet- its all about the price!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

is it a mixer? or a multitrack recorder?

vurt wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:39 pm is it a mixer? or a multitrack recorder?
Both. Dual SD cards capable of up to 64 tracks.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

vurt wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:39 pm is it a mixer? or a multitrack recorder?
Both, records to SD (like the Live add on for the X32 but pre integrated)

SLiC wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:35 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:28 pm I can't get the video to play. What is it?
A very sexy looking very high specification mixer....no price yet- its all about the price!
Looks nice but for what is described as a "Personal Mixer" I am not counting on Behringer Bargain Basement pricing. TBH, spec'd way beyond my needs or any possible justification...back to the collecting pointless synths (i.e STUPID SYNTHS WITH NO PRESETS!!!! :x )

Totally forgot about this.

It looks nice and all, but I'm not in the market for a mixing board.

Still quietly (vocally) hoping that they'll make a best of all possible worlds 'samplers of yesteryear but improved' machine, which wouldn't be out of place with those infernal nostalgia machines of Dr Uli, but I'm not holding my breath of course.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”