Arturia CZ-V preset collection (converted?) possible from hardware?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks to KC Earl at Gearslutz for the hosting.

About to test now...but just spectacular! Thank you for this!

thejonsolo wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:39 am About to test now...but just spectacular! Thank you for this!
No problem, I'd do the lot if I had the spare time, but the CZ-101 is the main one, especially 'that one' preset lol.

breakmixer wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:10 am
thejonsolo wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:39 am About to test now...but just spectacular! Thank you for this!
No problem, I'd do the lot if I had the spare time, but the CZ-101 is the main one, especially 'that one' preset lol.
Thanks! :tu:

Are the CZ-101 presets different from the CZ-5000 presets?
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:29 pm Are the CZ-101 presets different from the CZ-5000 presets?
I would think so. The CZ-5000 was like having two CZ-101s (I think the structure was the same except for the double oscillators). However, this may not be a limitation of either VirualCZ or CZ-V.

I did notice some CZ-1 presets are in VirtualCZ. The CZ-V may be a truer emulator.

But that tech is beyond my pay grade. :ud:

thejonsolo wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:58 pm
fmr wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:29 pm Are the CZ-101 presets different from the CZ-5000 presets?
I would think so. The CZ-5000 was like having two CZ-101s (I think the structure was the same except for the double oscillators). However, this may not be a limitation of either VirualCZ or CZ-V.

I did notice some CZ-1 presets are in VirtualCZ. The CZ-V may be a truer emulator.

But that tech is beyond my pay grade. :ud:
I don't think so. I think that, behind the fact that it had doubled the polyphony, was multitimbral, and had a sequencer, CZ-5000 had the exact same synth engine than the CZ-101.

My question remains if that the presets in the second differ from the presets in the first.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:29 pm
All the other CZ presets I have come across seem to differ for each machine, although some are repeated with different names but same sounding patch IIRC.

Examigan wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:52 am
Thanks! :tu:
No problem! 8)

breakmixer wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:37 pm
fmr wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:29 pm
All the other CZ presets I have come across seem to differ for each machine, although some are repeated with different names but same sounding patch IIRC.
Fernando (FMR)

So, it's already been done, good!

Wow, thanks so much for the link and that it still works!! Nice trip down memory lane :D

hibrasil, thanks for posting the link for these banks. While the CZ-V was probably the V-collection synth that least interested me. I'm finding it to be one of the standouts.

Nice to hear :-), thanks

Return to “Instruments”