Scratch Master Pro is Live and Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After a long and dedicated journey it's finally here...

https://unitedaudio-artists.com/

There is a playlist on my youtube channel showing what SMP can do and some videos about how to use it, more videos will be coming in the near future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z80GY5l5Fhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmeJI6pBS_4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbUfn5IItTE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuaM-bJlxWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e0paRcM5O0&t=139s

Scratch Master pro features...

8 selectable slice points
8 Scratch Action Envelopes
8 Gating Rate Triggers with selectable rates
4 banks that can hold up to 128 samples each
Over 100 included samples in vocal phrases and synth tones
4 LFO modulators that are Scratch capable
4 ADSR modulation envelopes
8 midi cc macro inputs
8 selectable key velocity controls for assigning specific key to modulate specific parameters.
A 12 point modulation routing matrix
A complex pattern Sequencer with 16 patterns and pattern arrangement.
Eq, Overdrive, Stereo Delay and Reverb FX
all key triggers are assignable to any midi key.

Scratch Master Pro Features 4 modes of operation for various playing styles.

Scratch Master Pro is powered by Reaktor and works in the Free Reaktor Player and also in the full version of Reaktor 6.3.1 or later

Please let me know if you have any questions about Scratch Master pro.

Thanks to everyone here for all their help over the years.

Michael.

Congratulations on the release! I assume as a Reaktor ensemble there's no demo, which is unfortunate, but I'm very much looking forward to checking out the many videos, which look to be reasonably thorough, and the price seems fair if Scratch Master Pro works as I hope.

Wow, pretty impressive!!!

SirkusPi wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:08 pm Congratulations on the release! I assume as a Reaktor ensemble there's no demo, which is unfortunate, but I'm very much looking forward to checking out the many videos, which look to be reasonably thorough, and the price seems fair if Scratch Master Pro works as I hope.

Thank you for saying this, I had completely forgotten to add the demo download link to my site.

It's updated now and yes you can demo it like other commercial Reaktor releases for 30 min at a time.

Let me know if you have any issue trying out the demo mode.
Last edited by mike_o on Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

steve.lindqvist wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:23 pm Wow, pretty impressive!!!
Thanks, glad you like it.

I love the way this thing sounds, really cool. Well done :)
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

mike_o wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:50 pm
SirkusPi wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:08 pm Congratulations on the release! I assume as a Reaktor ensemble there's no demo, which is unfortunate, but I'm very much looking forward to checking out the many videos, which look to be reasonably thorough, and the price seems fair if Scratch Master Pro works as I hope.

Thank you for saying this, I had completely forgotten to add the demo download link to my site.

It's updated now and yes you can demo it like other commercial Reaktor releases for 30 min at a time.

Terrific! I'll be checking out the demo in anticipation of a purchase in the next few days!

SirkusPi wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:31 am
mike_o wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:50 pm

Terrific! I'll be checking out the demo in anticipation of a purchase in the next few days!

Cool, let me know if you have any questions.

I admit I'm far from a Reaktor expert (indeed, I'm a Reaktor almost-novice), but I'm a bit frustrated I couldn't figure out how to play my own samples before the 30 minute demo window expired. I could load it into the sample editor on the bottom, but not figure out how to get it to play in the instrument proper.

In that regard, the manual wasn't really any help, at least to someone who doesn't have a Reaktor background like me. I'll check out the videos tomorrow to see if there's any guidance there. If not, could you give me some direction? Playing around with the built-in samples was a lot of fun, and it looks like the ensemble can do what I want (and more!), but I want to at least have an understanding of how to actually play my own samples before making a purchase.

(And I freely admit this may be basic, generally-applicable Reaktor knowledge that I simply lack and that anyone more familiar with the program would have, so I apologize for not knowing what I'm sure is a very obvious solution.)

EDIT: To be clear, I do have full Reaktor 6, but I've always just used it to load "ready to go" synth ensembles, so I've never had to deal with loading up my own samples. I've done some online searching, but I must be using the wrong search terms, because I see lots of explanations of how to load a sample, but I've failed to find anything explaining how to use them yet.
Last edited by SirkusPi on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

First off, this looks sick as f**k. I’ve never seen a plug-in like this! Great work!

But whyyyyyyyyyy did you have to use reaktor?? It’s SUCH a pain!

thagreatbelow wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:56 am First off, this looks sick as f**k. I’ve never seen a plug-in like this! Great work!

But whyyyyyyyyyy did you have to use reaktor?? It’s SUCH a pain!
Yeah, that's exactly how I feel. But it looks cool and useful enough that I'm willing to deal with Reaktor, if only I can figure out how (as per my post above)! :?

can we create our own Scratch Action Envelopes?

Is there a wet/dry button to control the scratch-amount? The initial sound source files in the demos are absolutely unrecognisable when the effect is applied.
Last edited by enCiphered on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SirkusPi wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:52 am I admit I'm far from a Reaktor expert (indeed, I'm a Reaktor almost-novice), but I'm a bit frustrated I couldn't figure out how to play my own samples before the 30 minute demo window expired. I could load it into the sample editor on the bottom, but not figure out how to get it to play in the instrument proper.
When you've loaded one of your own samples in the sample editor, you have to choose it from the list with presets. Bank 3 and 4 are for your own samples i believe. At least that's what i could find out in my 30 minutes with it.

I didn't read the manual yet tho. It was getting late and i just wanted to scratch around a little :wink:

It sounds cool tho, but also wonder about some sort of dry/wet control as some scratch actions don't really sound like the sound you're scratching with.

The interface is pretty daunting at first. I think it could do with some emphasis on switches that are really important. 30 minutes doesn't really cut it when trying this, because of so many options.

Still on the fence of buying it. Maybe the maker can give us some more tips. Because it sure sounds awesome, not only for pure scratching but also for cool glitchy fx. But it's not that straightforward to use.
More BPM please

SirkusPi wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:52 am I admit I'm far from a Reaktor expert (indeed, I'm a Reaktor almost-novice), but I'm a bit frustrated I couldn't figure out how to play my own samples before the 30 minute demo window expired. I could load it into the sample editor on the bottom, but not figure out how to get it to play in the instrument proper.

In that regard, the manual wasn't really any help, at least to someone who doesn't have a Reaktor background like me. I'll check out the videos tomorrow to see if there's any guidance there. If not, could you give me some direction? Playing around with the built-in samples was a lot of fun, and it looks like the ensemble can do what I want (and more!), but I want to at least have an understanding of how to actually play my own samples before making a purchase.

(And I freely admit this may be basic, generally-applicable Reaktor knowledge that I simply lack and that anyone more familiar with the program would have, so I apologize for not knowing what I'm sure is a very obvious solution.)

EDIT: To be clear, I do have full Reaktor 6, but I've always just used it to load "ready to go" synth ensembles, so I've never had to deal with loading up my own samples. I've done some online searching, but I must be using the wrong search terms, because I see lots of explanations of how to load a sample, but I've failed to find anything explaining how to use them yet.
I'll make a video detailing how to do this later on today for you.

Return to “Instruments”