tapwater [electronic/noise]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

back for another digital ass-whipping.
like my previous tracks, this one is also not mixed correctly and unbalanced, etc. just sharing.
i've got some good tips from a few people that i'm working on implementing for future stuff.
in the meantime, my apologies to your eardrums...maybe dial down your volume a bit for your sanity.
https://soundcloud.com/r1381/tapwater

this is really good! I mean it's a treat to listen to whether or not it's balanced

Really interesting track. Enjoyed. Like the cover art, also :tu:

Interesting. what piano are you using if i may ask? It sounds very clear. Seems like you are experimenting with different techniques in this track, so i got a little bit the vibe of "now try this", "no wait now this", but that may be just me. I liked the track anyway :)

thanks for taking the time to listen to this people! appreciate it.

insert...the piano is radical piano (for reason). i've heard that it isn't really that great with its samples, though...i guess there is an extension called processed pianos that sounds much better.

oh, and you are almost right with the "now try this" guess. haha. originally, the track was more straight forward and linear and just started to bore me...plus hearing the piano for too long started to irritate me...so, i just decided halfway through to change it up to keep it interesting (to me). i like noise and randomness, i guess.

Return to “Music Cafe”