Supercharger GT for beefy drums for electronic music

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Man i just wanna say how i love the Supercharger GT. The beefyiness and saturation it adds to my electronic drums and kicks is some next level shit. i cant find any other plugin that can give me this sound and i have a fair few compressors and saturation plugins but this is my go to

just wanted to say if you like beef and make electronic music then you gotta try this :tu:

Yes it’s great. Same dev that did UBK-1 for Kush.

Hell, I thought I didn't need any more plugins from NI :dog:
Bitwig

Do you like Supercharger GT best on the individual drum tracks (kick, snare, cymbals, etc) or on the whole kit/buss?

i run it through the whole drum buss. i get a nice drum pattern going through battery 4, insert the supercharger gt and then flick through the drum kits and the fun begins. tbh i just end up sitting there for hours admiring the sounds and dont get much done :(

db3 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:11 pm Yes it’s great. Same dev that did UBK-1 for Kush.
let me know what you think

db3 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:11 pm Yes it’s great. Same dev that did UBK-1 for Kush.
That's interesting to note.

For extra phatness run your drum kit into NI transient designer and then into Supercharger GT ;)
:borg:

Return to “Effects”