ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kylie wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:19 am I would obviously sign whatever you might present me to sign, but my pen has gone as bad as my headphones. Even worse, if I might say so. Probably it would be best if Tom would be professional enough to do it for me, since I'm busy with something else, anyway. My recommendation would be something along the lines of "I survived Wag's Corner!" or "Stick around, Vurt!" or even "Professional Tom was here!". So grab your pen and get it done.
No one survives Wag's Corner.

clearly professional tom didn't :(
where is he? :cry:

ive received a download from the ether, some lyrics. definitely not nicked from anything famous, only a few lines so far, but ill work on it...

vurt n wags to professional tom
we need you back
where have you gone?

with your permission
may dogs be given glue?

and so on...

vurt wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:00 am ive received a download from the ether, some lyrics. definitely not nicked from anything famous, only a few lines so far, but ill work on it...

we need you back
where have you gone?

with your permission
may dogs be given glue?

and so on...
It's a good thing David Bowie can no longer sue us. But oh, he would be so proud and honored.

** EDIT ** His last post was Nov 13.

If the lyrics came straight from the ether, would it still be illeagueal for Professional Tom to use them for his track?

wagtunes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:33 am
kylie wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:19 am I would obviously sign whatever you might present me to sign, but my pen has gone as bad as my headphones. Even worse, if I might say so. Probably it would be best if Tom would be professional enough to do it for me, since I'm busy with something else, anyway. My recommendation would be something along the lines of "I survived Wag's Corner!" or "Stick around, Vurt!" or even "Professional Tom was here!". So grab your pen and get it done.
No one survives Wag's Corner.
Once you started the "... or die trying" approach you will discover it is only half as hard as you might think, after the first attempt.

kylie wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:40 pm If the lyrics came straight from the ether, would it still be illeagueal for Professional Tom to use them for his track?
wherever he is, he could claim fair use as parody i guess :shrug:

where ere ere ere is tom?
is he in the stars above? :singer:

vurt wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:16 pm where ere ere ere is tom?
Phil Oakey's got to him, in a chippy.

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:29 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:16 pm where ere ere ere is tom?
Phil Oakey's got to him, in a chippy.
ouf! poor tom :(

Edit: someone beat me to it
Signatures are so early 2000s.

vurt wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:50 am clearly professional tom didn't :(
where is he? :cry:
Maybe The “league” dragged him back to the nuthouse

:hihi:
:borg:

I got irrationally excited seeing this bumped, because for a moment I thought Pro Tom had blessed us all with another slab of perfect audio, but then I came to my senses. A Professional doesnt have that kind of free time to just be tossing freebies out to the mutts like us!
ImageImageImageImage

PT turned 27

His last post was Nov 13. Guess he's gone. Shame. He was fun.

Return to “Music Cafe”