Remove

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Remove
Last edited by yobare on Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:47 pm, edited 37 times in total.

Looks a lot like this : https://www.lethalaudio.com/
More BPM please

That looks highkey a lot like Lethal...
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

Last edited by yobare on Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Also mybe i can redesign the gui later to fit your needs.

Lethal doesn't hold a copyright on a design like that, there are now numerous GUIs with the same look. Youbare, please don't feel like you have to change the GUI just because a couple people are more preoccupied with the design than the sound of the plugin.

Ok. But om still willing to Change if People Think it hurts. But about the design i got inspired by many plugins and just made something. I hope it can be usefull but its Nothing compare to nexus. But it has alot of cool features and there Will be cool expansions to. And People are also willing to make their own expansions and sell :)

I'm not sure it's all about the look. One named Lethal, One named Legal, both sample based, very similar appearance.

I wouldn't be worried about what people think but I'd be concerned what Lethal Audio's Lawyers think...... :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Fact it does have diffrent style. And alot of vsts reminds of each Others. But i can easily make some Changes if People struggle with the design. For me lethal doesent have a Window in middle like that. And it doesent have this kind of 3d knobs. But how about adding Wood on the sides? Do you guys have Any ideas and i Will try design something for you? Are you guys still intrested in the machine with a redesign?

Last edited by yobare on Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teksonik wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:15 pm I'm not sure it's all about the look. One named Lethal, One named Legal, both sample based, very similar appearance.

I wouldn't be worried about what people think but I'd be concerned what Lethal Audio's Lawyers think...... :?
why? it's legal, says so on the gui.

Haha. Funny. I released after i picked the name legal. What it means. And it was kinda funny actually. Dident know before i picked the name ;) what ever a name doesent mean the synth is bad ;) but i was thinking after i would have Changed the name. But nearly all names are taken. Could have been 12345 instead. But what ever. Do you have a better suggestion for the name whos not taken?

would a rose by any other name, not smell so sweet?

names irrelevant, make "good product" you can get away with any name :tu:
that's the secret.

yobare wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:11 pm
Do you have any Other ideas for the design because im up for redesigning this thingy.
don't use cyan

Return to “Instruments”