VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So, anybody got it yet?

Looks nice and useful.

https://www.waves.com/plugins/berzerk-d ... n-tutorial
No signature here!

Still waiting. Lost all enthusiasm for it now

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. That looks pretty interesting indeed. :)

Just got the serial myself.
No signature here!

Still waiting. Since 3 minutes. :P

I just tried it out.
I like the depth of what it can do but I'm not a huge fan of the sound so far.
It's a bit more fizzy than fuzzy unfortunately.

I may need to try it out on more sources to appreciate it though. I like the concept and the presets are actually pretty decent despite the less than stellar sound in my opinion.

This is just a first impression without delving deep or going into the manual or anything like that. I want to like this and I'm always appreciative of a nice gift so I'll give it some time and see how I feel about it later.

Pitching the feedback is a pretty clever idea. The resulting sound is mostly annoying, but hey..

Upgraded my Waves Central, sent license to my computer and installed. Everything went smooth and it appeared in FL Studio without problems. So far my first Waves v11 plugin.

First impressions is that it's very musical distortion. Something you could actually use on stuff even outside the glitch genre. It does have a specific sound but imho, it's good. Works well on percussion and bass, maybe less so on synth-y material.

Also another great interface from Waves. They really are the absolute master of GUI design.
No signature here!

chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:13 pm Still waiting. Since 3 minutes. :P
I've been waiting since lunchtime, it's now 18:00 :evil:

I was looking forward to this. Doesn't work on Windows 8.1. F*ck you, Waves. :x

Digivolt wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:06 pm
I know from the other Waves freebies that it can take a while.

robotmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:49 pm Works well on percussion and bass, maybe less so on synth-y material.

Good tip. I'm also looking forward to trying this on on random, noisy samples. Seems like the kind of this it would work well on.
robotmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:49 pm Also another great interface from Waves. They really are the absolute master of GUI design.
The GUI kind of seems like a cartoonish take on the more recent NI effects (like Phasis and the others in that line).
Which, to me is a good thing.

Russell Grand wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:09 pm I was looking forward to this. Doesn't work on Windows 8.1. F*ck you, Waves. :x
U serious bro? Works on Windows 7 for me.
No signature here!

chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:10 pm
Digivolt wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:06 pm
I know from the other Waves freebies that it can take a while.
But if you do not get in the 4 hour period as they promised in the e-mail you should definitely make a thread about it where promise to be done with Waves forever and rage about not getting a free plugin you are entitled to fast enough. :wink:
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:16 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:09 pm I was looking forward to this. Doesn't work on Windows 8.1. F*ck you, Waves. :x
U serious bro? Works on Windows 7 for me.
edit: The issue seems to be with Waves Central, not the plugin itself. So I'm guessing you have an older version of Waves Central.
Last edited by Russell Grand on Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”