Waves Berzerk

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Russell Grand wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:22 pm
robotmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:16 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:09 pm I was looking forward to this. Doesn't work on Windows 8.1. F*ck you, Waves. :x
U serious bro? Works on Windows 7 for me.
I got an error message saying "Version 11 is not compatible with Win 8.1" or something along those lines.
Aaah yes, Central does warn about that indeed but no problem so far here on Win 7.
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:24 pm
Russell Grand wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:09 pm I was looking forward to this. Doesn't work on Windows 8.1. F*ck you, Waves. :x
I got an error message saying "Version 11 is not compatible with Win 8.1" or something along those lines.
Aaah yes, Central does warn about that indeed but no problem so far here on Win 7.
Awesome, thanks! I'll try again to get it to work. :D

robotmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:19 pm
chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:10 pm
Digivolt wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:06 pm
chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:13 pm Still waiting. Since 3 minutes. :P
I've been waiting since lunchtime, it's now 18:00 :evil:
I know from the other Waves freebies that it can take a while.
But if you do not get in the 4 hour period as they promised in the e-mail you should definitely make a thread about it where promise to be done with Waves forever and rage about not getting a free plugin you are entitled to fast enough. :wink:
Of course. :D

So heart warming in this time of the year especially... :P

So you need waves central to download and install this? Bummer
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I was just gonna ask if I needed to sell my soul to Beelzebub to authorize this...

Still waiting. Since 8 hours...

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:16 pm So you need waves central to download and install this? Bummer
Every Waves plugin needs Waves Central to authorize.

chk071 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:49 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:16 pm So you need waves central to download and install this? Bummer
Every Waves plugin needs Waves Central to authorize.
Oh i see thanks
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

sent for it at 6 am.... its now 3 pm and still haven't gotten it. disappointed, ive been into distortions lately. i was looking forward to hearing it.

becseigy wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:48 pm Still waiting. Since 8 hours...
You are not alone, I even tried chatting to the live chat and they said to just wait some more hours :pray: I remember this being a problem with last years "gift" and it was a browser issue but I've tried on Chrome, Firefox and Edge with no joy :x

robotmonkey wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:24 pm
I've currently got Berzerk running in my DAW. Thanks for replying to my post, if you hadn't I wouldn't have pushed through with the installation. :tu:

Okay I finally got it, all is well in the universe :hihi:

Just got mine. 10 hours and six tries. :party:

Waves give us a nice gift ! i play with berzer during 10-15 min , it is very good !
I hope Waves will release more plugins like this one !
VERY MUSICAL !

I must admit that i'm not super impressed. I mean, it's a freebie, and i won't complain, but... i guess i'm spoiled by NI Dirt and my other distortion/saturation plugins. Most sounds i get out of Berzerk aren't that pleasing. Maybe i'm not getting the point. It seems to be quite a "freak". ;)

Return to “Effects”