do you like this Dune 3 skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi just want some feedback on this. I put it up for sale for cheap. I need a good name for it though. So far im calling it Dark Night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by xtreme sounds on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mod edit...post deleted after my quoting it, please do not continue on this path it will be deleted as well.

Too dark, needs more flashing elements.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Looks very nice for me! Good work! Reminds me of making music at night.

with reply to first poster. I didnt see anyone else do it. And I dont see a purple skin in the factory content so... Is the Coca Cola company a bunch of morons too for combining coke and vanilla flavoring or orange flavoring? Both flavors existed before.
Last edited by xtreme sounds on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

as for flashy elements can you be more specific?

Bright diodes in a different shade than purple. Now it's pretty much monochromatic, and the contrast is too low.
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

The forum is unfortunately full of bad eyes and laptop screens 8) .

Elektronisch wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:33 pm Combined 2 orignal factory skins and consider asking for money? what a f**king morron you are.
people, see this...the second post starting the you statements...there's your threshold right there because he aint welcome back in this thread. :wink:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Faiky wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:52 pm The forum is unfortunately full of bad eyes and laptop screens 8) .
Well, I'm at work.

Do I really need IPS monitor to fully appreciate OPs craft? :roll: Somehow everything else still looks better here.

That was related to the contrast argument. It's all a matter of taste. But not all designs have to be designed for high contrast, if it's necessary, then you just use another skin. That's how I feel. I often prefer themes with less contrast, as i said it's only subjective.

I prefer the light factory skin.

i like it; it's simple, tasteful.. subdued. it's on sale where?

I like it! :tu:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

melodyz wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:29 pm Hi just want some feedback on this. I put it up for sale for cheap. I need a good name for it though. So far im calling it Dark Night.
im calling it a rip off

unless you have permission from the original GUI designer/Synapse Audio, you cannot even distribute this for free

Return to “Instruments”