ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lwj wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:01 pmPT turned 27
:o

that dark man, dark.

Also I love that expanded pause after the brilliant guitar solo. I think you just invented a new stylistic element here.

vurt wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:31 pm
lwj wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:01 pmPT turned 27
:o

that dark man, dark.
it's a job

Remember when ProfessionalTom was here? Haha, those were the days...
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Kongru wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:59 pm Remember when ProfessionalTom was here? Haha, those were the days...
i miss the good old days :(

maybe ill draw up a summoning incarnation for wags to chant :)

I've read all your comments people and I assure you I'm not dead (haven't joined 27 club yet, still considering pros and cons on this one). It's good to see you that missed me and I guess it's not the end of ProfessionalTom's career. We will see what future unfolds. I wasn't too active in the last few weeks beacuse of LIFE and while it probably won't change in a while (League must love these news man), I'll still work on mixes and I'll post them here when they're done so you can all play and hear some professional audio coming out of your fancy speakers. Having said that, I'll mention that currenctly I'm working in a collaboration with my non-league long time friend on a song I'll surely post here when it's done.

Stay stoned!

I'm stonger than ever guys. Just look.

PS no summoning needed here vurt hehehehehhe. You summoned me with your thoughs. I could hear the consistent low frequency rhytmic pattern of brain waves approaching me from everywhere yesterday which is of course understandable since you're a professional drummer. And here I am.
Last edited by ProfessionalTom on Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

highkoo wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:54 pm I got irrationally excited seeing this bumped, because for a moment I thought Pro Tom had blessed us all with another slab of perfect audio, but then I came to my senses. A Professional doesnt have that kind of free time to just be tossing freebies out to the mutts like us!
You got a point here, but I actually like some of you guys with uncorrupted leaguish souls here so I'll enlighten you with my knowledge from time to time.
:)
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

pro tom w00t!

call off the kraken!

wagtunes wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:27 pm Guess he's gone.
Or am I ? :D

Wag even if I'm gone, I'll never forget you (and vurt's drumming). I mean I might when I get dementia at some age but let's just hope it won't happen :)

Life has meaning again
Signatures are so early 2000s.

vurt wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm
Kongru wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:59 pm Remember when ProfessionalTom was here? Haha, those were the days...
I missed you, too, vurt. It might happen more often, kraken would be a good comparison. You'll see me one day when stars align and then I'll just dissapear... to emerge from waters again in all the glory. :)

ProfessionalTom wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:55 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm
I missed you, too, vurt. It might happen more often, kraken would be a good comparison. You'll see me one day when stars align and then I'll just dissapear... to emerge from waters again in all the glory. :)
like a sexy giant turtle/squid monster :love:

Kongru wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:53 pm Life has meaning again
It really does :tu:

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:38 pm Also I love that expanded pause after the brilliant guitar solo. I think you just invented a new stylistic element here.
Thank you a lot! I'm happy you enjoyed it. There's more of solos (and pauses probably) coming in my future works!

Whether I invented it or not, I'm not sure haha but pauses really does work amazing sometimes.

Return to “Music Cafe”