TOYBOX - the new modular toolkit for Reaktor Racks, with free pack!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thinking about it ....I guess we will see zebra 2.9 before 3....in 2200.....ohhh...hopefully 2020... :clap:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Gut Ding will Weile haben...

Warten wir's ab... :tu: :ud:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Hey Guys, sorry been a bit quiet, been finishing up the synth pack and it is now ready to go, just need to get the final encoding from NI then will make an announcement here..

..also if you don't have all the packs I'm running a spooky sale over halloween -->

20% discount code = SPOOKY19

toyboxaudio.com

Also if anyone wants to try out beta versions of the new POSITION and 32 step sequencers (these will be released as part of the free pack in a few weeks) drop me a line via the website --> toyboxaudo.com

xxx.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

So we were hoping to release the V1.1 update this week in time for Black Friday but looks like it will be out on Monday instead (It will be a free update to all registered users).

Black Friday sale: enter BLACKFRIDAY19 at the checkout for 25% discount :) :) -->

http://toyboxaudio.com

No worries about missing the date - you might have missed it by days, but some companies *cough* Korg *cough* have missed their updates by years... :hihi:

Keep up the good work, and I’m looking forward to the update next week!

Keep up the good work, and I’m looking forward to the update next week!
thank you! It will be worth the wait :)

Toybox BF flier 2.png

The toybox V1.1 update is now available! :)

Grab the updated packs from the toybox website:

https://www.toyboxaudio.com

All packs have been updated. The free pack now includes a suite of 32 step sequencers plus new sequence driving blocks for flipping and twisting sequences. There's a bunch of new features, blocks, GUI improvements etc..

25% Black Friday discount has been extended till end of the week -->

enter BLACKFRIDAY19 at the checkout.

2small.jpg

1small.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Do the packs update through Native Access or do we need to download them and reinstall?

Botox?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Do the packs update through Native Access or do we need to download them and reinstall?
No you don't need to go through Native Access, you can just replace the toybox folders..

(Keep the old V1 folders backed up in case there are any issues loading up older projects)

Will it update through NA though? I had assumed so, but was checking if I need to do a manual update

Manual update.

OK, thanks for confirming

Return to “Instruments”