Free plugins : MMetronome and MCCGenerator

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Wow. At least I don´t need my glasses to read whats going on in there :)
Thanks Vojtech for another freebie :tu:

I've wanted a visual metronome plugin for a while now, and was surprised I couldn't find one. It's one of those things that's simple but that no one (at least that I could find) has made available. Thanks for doing this and making it free - I look forward to checking it out!

A GIF that says more than 1000 words... MCC in action. Though the clip reflects its capabilities by approx. 2% only. Oh, and did someone mention Midishaper? Cool tool - but this is the real deal.

:love: :love: :love:

Hint: Bear in mind that you can also remote control the "Step knob" being used here... :party:

That is cool.

Awesome. Thanks Vojtech :)

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

One thing that always annoys me with your product info pages - the "flood of text" is only about the whole plugin engine. I mean, who needs a M/S setup for a metronome?

My only question here would be:
- can I set up custom beats with the metronome?
- can I use custom sounds for the metronome? (there is a "sound" option).

These questions could be answered quickly if those are features actually pointed out on the info page.

Also - is MCCGenerator a VST plugin or VST instrument?
(important for Cubase/Nuendo users)
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Metronome Sounds and options:

Compyfox wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:45 pm Also - is MCCGenerator a VST plugin or VST instrument?
(important for Cubase/Nuendo users)
It behaves like an Audio FX (otherwise the envelope follower wouldn't work I suppose).

Hm... then my first FR for an update of MMetronome: custom sounds for "upbeat" and "downbeat".

Like a custom WAV loader. Which would make this so much more versatile. At present, this is like my stock metronome in my host (I can basically select the same - just "one" sound, pitched). With the added benefit of having a visual representation, but other than that it sticks to what I have set up beat/bar wise?

Need to test this... but from initial impression (the announcement, and the lack of info on the product page), it's not blowing my socks off.

And MCCGenerator reacts like an envelope follower triggering the MIDI CC? Need to test that as well. It just arrived. Maybe a day-1 video on this would have been of interest. :thinking:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

re MCC: There are several ways to produce CC signals. See the top row of the GIF where it says "Normal - Follower - Envelope - Random - Pitch"

You defo need to check this yourself - it's a killer tool.

elassi wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:20 pm A GIF that says more than 1000 words... MCC in action. Though the clip reflects its capabilities by approx. 2% only. Oh, and did someone mention Midishaper? Cool tool - but this is the real deal.

:love: :love: :love:

Hint: Bear in mind that you can also remote control the "Step knob" being used here... :party:
can ou do that in the free one or is that just if you do the free>upgrade? I cant get the free one to do anything, whereas cableguys midishaper is not a problem for me

Here’s another gif that just scratches the surface; note the tabs at the top I didn't even open (the step sequencer presets I do show are Euclidean divisions, btw):

fairlyclose wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:32 am
can ou do that in the free one or is that just if you do the free>upgrade? I cant get the free one to do anything, whereas cableguys midishaper is not a problem for me
Yeah, when I tried the beta a while ago, I was confused to find that virtually all the useful features needed to be unlocked by upgrading the Free Pack; hmmm…

That's about $50…BUT now on BF sale for half that. Link also shows all the other Free Pack content, all of which will also be made much more useful and pleasnt to use with the upgrade.

I know, it seems a bit bait and switch, but it's totally worth it.

David wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:36 am
fairlyclose wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:32 am
Yeah, when I tried the beta a while ago, I was confused to find that virtually all the useful features needed to be unlocked by upgrading the Free Pack; hmmm…

That's about $50…BUT now on BF sale for half that. Link also shows all the other Free Pack content, all of which will also be made much more useful and pleasnt to use with the upgrade.

I know, it seems a bit bait and switch, but it's totally worth it.
yeah that does look worth it - if half price is still on I will get it

Return to “Effects”