ProfessionalTom here, I just released my killer track that will make you all jelous of my mixing abilities

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ProfessionalTom wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:09 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:51 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:44 pm Vurt you look metal as f**k. I'm glad to have you in my band.
the hooves are great for stomping drums!!!
Yeah! And you can hit cymbals with your horn! :D
you been speaking to my missus? :o

oh! i see what you mean!

Someone has to say it for the sake of fairness to all contributors to the "Music Cafe":

Why hasn't this (admittedly funny) thread not being moved to the OT-forum a long time ago? For almost two months Pro-Tom & Band drag the attention to their fun stuff, thus - and to a certain degree - stealing other members their chance to be heard.

Nothing against good laugh (the thread is one), but please consider my thoughts. ;-)

elassi wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:20 pm Someone has to say it for the sake of fairness to all contributors to the "Music Cafe":

Why hasn't this (admittedly funny) thread not being moved to the OT-forum a long time ago? For almost two months Pro-Tom & Band drag the attention to their fun stuff, thus - and to a certain degree - stealing other members their chance to be heard.

Nothing against good laugh (the thread is one), but please consider my thoughts. ;-)
you jelly bub? :P

tbf, we thought hed disappeared, theres exuberance for his return :party:

(you could just comment on other pieces, thus bumping them ;) )

elassi wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:20 pm Someone has to say it for the sake of fairness to all contributors to the "Music Cafe":

Well I don't see why this thread should be moved to off topic forum. It's about users' music and that's exactly what I posted here. My music. People commented on this song but the discussion here and there went off the rail to other topics as well, that's true. But what's wrong about that? If discussion goes offtopic it is a problem only if the author of this post didn't like it. But when he engages in it and people engage, too, that means that everybody has a good time doing it (I hope). If they didn't they wouldn't write here. Simple as that.

It would also be a little weird to write as a rule somewhere in a forum terms how much offtopic can topic be to be too offtopic and moved/delated. It's a very fluid subject.

Also Pro-Tom & The Band would make an awesome band name. :D

PS Nevertheless, I can agree with you that my thread appearing on the 1 page means one someone's thread less. But its other users and visitors of music cafe that contribute here so again I don't see much of a problem. And it's not like this thread does not contain music! It does, and a lot was written regarding this track here.
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

vurt wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:28 pm (you could just comment on other pieces, thus bumping them ;) )
Exactly! :)
I'm a professional and you can't deny it. If you do, you either were tricked by the League, or you are from the League.

Elassi is absolutely right !
This thread is why I can't take the Café serious anymore ... among other Scheiß :dog:
It´s not about music, but making fun of and trivialize the purpose of this forum.
You can´t seriously think anyone is takin´ your "music" serious, other then the well known guys here ... it´s just to laugh at other contributors.
Your stuff is so beschissen, that I will consider (in your favour), that this is just a sarcastic project for you and others. I strongly believe that "ProfessionalTom" is just one of the well known dumb trolls, with too much time and no manners.

drumity wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:10 pm Elassi is absolutely right !
This thread is why I can't take the Café serious anymore ... among other Scheiß :dog:
It´s not about music, but making fun of and trivialize the purpose of this forum.
You can´t seriously think anyone is takin´ your "music" serious, other then the well known guys here ... it´s just to laugh at other contributors.
Your stuff is so beschissen, that I will consider (in your favour), that this is just a sarcastic project for you and others. I strongly believe that "ProfessionalTom" is just one of the well known dumb trolls, with too much time and no manners.
someone needs a :hug:

you where getting salty about the café long before tom joined, so don't try that one.

show me one place where its made fun of anyone besides me and wags?
as oppose to your posts bumping your thread complaining about other contributors?
calling café listeners "swine" because they didn't bow at your feet?
how does that taste?

vurt wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:27 pm
you where getting salty about the café long before tom joined, so don't try that one.

show me one place where its made fun of anyone besides me and wags?
as oppose to your posts bumping your thread complaining about other contributors?
calling café listeners "swine" because they didn't bow at your feet?
how does that taste?
Vurt, don't feed the troll. Ignore it and it'll go away.

Damn you really like german language.

Also... you said I'm trivializing the purpose of this forum. But beside my "unusual" threads I actually helped a couple of people here by contributing to their topics. I never intend to insult anyone here and I try to treat eveyrone with respect. Id people did not like my topics they would be deleted. It's absolutely not in my interest to disrupt this forum. I like this place.
Last edited by ProfessionalTom on Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ProfessionalTom wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:22 pm
shuzzlebut slerfnerdenburger!

vurt wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:23 pm
ProfessionalTom wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:22 pm
shuzzlebut slerfnerdenburger!
Please don't shoot! Lower your gun sir!

vinskel meifler! :)

Return to “Music Cafe”