TOYBOX --> release SYNTH BUNDLE available now!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Christmas discount till..??
end of the December..

Also, is there something like an upgrade deal for toy box bundle users? Yeah, I know I am cheap. :D
David@TOYBOX wrote:Unfortunately there's no crossgrade or bundle of bundles yet but there's currently 20% off
David@TOYBOX wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:38 am
Would this be included in the bundle ? I just bought it
The synth pack will be a separate product. Each new pack needs to be encoded and throughly tested by Native Instruments so we aren’t able to offer the new packs for free to existing customers. But there will definitely be a discount for buyers of the 'blocks bundle'.

Nice find. I already bought it, though. Maybe I should have waited? Ah well, whatever... it's fun!

Can notes on the piano roll be constrained to a particular scale?

Another collection of great Blocks from ToyBox! Haven't had enough time to dive deeply into them yet but I already know how my weekend will be spent. Can't wait to see what they come out with next!

discount for buyers of the 'blocks bundle'.
The discount is site-wide but there will be a continuing discount after christmas for bundle owners. For discount questions just email via the site.. will do my best to help.
Can notes on the piano roll be constrained to a particular scale?
yes there are SCALE and KEY knobs.

In this video, the oscillator block is modulating the Piano Roll's PITCH and TIME knobs in realtime, moving the notes around, the resulting note locations are quantized by the QUANTIZE setting and snapped to a major scale by the SCALE control (selects between 41 different scales) so everything is kept in time and in key as the playhead plays through the modulating sequence -->

https://youtu.be/_Ck-YeZqPk8

Excellent - thanks! I think you will have at least one more sale before the end of December :).

Is there a dedicated forum where users can exchange their own toy box block based creations or presets? I know that the idea of a "preset" is not fitting the rack and creative patching idea, but certainly would love to see what others come up with! Also, combinations with Euro Reakt might be interesting (complements Toybox very well).

David@TOYBOX wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:51 am
discount for buyers of the 'blocks bundle'.
The discount is site-wide but there will be a continuing discount after christmas for bundle owners. For discount questions just email via the site.. will do my best to help.
Will the continued discount after Christmas for previous bundle owners be the same as the current 20% one? The reason I'm asking is that I just bought the Synth Bundle while being the owner of the previous one as well and would be bummed out if the post-Christmas one would be even lower :)

Excellent - thanks! I think you will have at least one more sale before the end of December :)
:)
Is there a dedicated forum where users can exchange their own toy box block based creations or presets? I know that the idea of a "preset" is not fitting the rack and creative patching idea
Yes great idea, maybe we can set up a thread for this in the Native Instruments Reaktor Forum..
Will the continued discount after Christmas for previous bundle owners be the same as the current 20% one? The reason I'm asking is that I just bought the Synth Bundle while being the owner of the previous one as well and would be bummed out if the post-Christmas one would be even lower
I don't think it will be lower, but worst comes to worst just send me an email and we can figure it out..

David@TOYBOX wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:15 pm
Is there a dedicated forum where users can exchange their own toy box block based creations or presets? I know that the idea of a "preset" is not fitting the rack and creative patching idea
Yes great idea, maybe we can set up a thread for this in the Native Instruments Reaktor Forum..
Why not see if you can get a dedicated forum on KVR? There are a lot of smaller developers have their main forum here.

Just wanted to chime in here to say that I've been blown away by these new blocks, getting polyphony with the flexibility of a modular with this sound quality is really amazing, so much you can do with these blocks now! Also the new Pianoroll Block is a real powerhouse; so much more powerful than a traditional DAW pianoroll (even more so if you like to work in realtime). Also don't forget that it has a really well implemented MIDI out feature, so you can easily use it to drive VSTs (which I find incredibly useful this end!). The Synth Pack would be worth it for this block alone IMHO!

Why not see if you can get a dedicated forum on KVR? There are a lot of smaller developers have their main forum here.
Yes I'll look into that, a place to share racks with the community would definitely be great :)
Just wanted to chime in here to say that I've been blown away by these new blocks, getting polyphony with the flexibility of a modular with this sound quality is really amazing, so much you can do with these blocks now! Also the new Pianoroll Block is a real powerhouse; so much more powerful than a traditional DAW pianoroll (even more so if you like to work in realtime). Also don't forget that it has a really well implemented MIDI out feature, so you can easily use it to drive VSTs (which I find incredibly useful this end!). The Synth Pack would be worth it for this block alone IMHO!
:)

A walkthrough, by sound designer CinningBao, of some of the features of the new synth blocks -->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcyqxTgrQ9w

Just a random question: do polyphonic blocks use multiple threads / cores, or run as a single thread? Last time I checked, Blocks ensembles were heavy on CPU.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “Instruments”