Reaktor Skrewell alternatives / similar VST’s

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chaosWyrM wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:55 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:10 pm i preferred rachmiels mutation.
was slightly more controllable.
love rachmiels stuff. i have most of them, but cant seem to find that one...got a link?

are rachmiel, rick scott, and cal scott all the same person? because they all make similarly crazy ensembles...and well...scott

also the tg-8h live is decently controllable, as are a few others. at least as controllable as i personally would want something like that to be. wouldnt want to have too much say over what its doing...would kinda ruin the point. :D
dont know about cal but yeah rick is rachmiel.
sorry dont have a link to hand, should be on the user library though.
sadly, i also dont have the ensemble (i think) after my laptop died. although it did just get very slow, so i might be able to pull my ensembles off still... i should check, had lots of stuff by some great builders,including a few bits made specifically for me and unreleased 8)

highkoo wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:02 pm
chaosWyrM wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:55 pm
are rachmiel, rick scott, and cal scott all the same person? because they all make similarly crazy ensembles...and well...scott
The first two I believe are, and I have always wondered about that third...
i dont know cal at all.
ill have to check his stuff out next time im on the puter. rick/rach does have a style of his own, im sure if they're similar it's either him or maybe a kid of his? following in dads steps?

but, thanks, always on the look out for new interesting builders 8)

Cal could be him if that is like his blackout-on-weekends projects.
Absolute mad-genius, bsod-lesser-computers type stuff.
Honestly, its just the name and level of genius that connects them. The output is pretty different.
ImageImageImageImage

I wonder if Aalto could do similar results...

highkoo wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:08 pm Cal could be him if that is like his blackout-on-weekends projects.
Absolute mad-genius, bsod-lesser-computers type stuff.
Honestly, its just the name and level of genius that connects them. The output is pretty different.
ah ok. still sounds like i need to investigate :)
love new ensembles :D

thanks 8)

CrusherX 8 can come very close to Skrewell if needed.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:39 pm CrusherX 8 can come very close to Skrewell if needed.
Actually, that's a pretty good idea, with the feedback, the DCO & GCO features. Haven't thought about that... Thanks for your input, clever idea! :phones:

ImageImageImage

Return to “Instruments”