Remove

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:25 pm
surreal wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:01 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:00 pm
BlackWinny wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:28 pm SampLion contains phonetically a radical which recalls its engine type : the work on samples. And it contains the name of the king of the animals, not less than that. And it is extremely simple to pronounce. And pronouncing its name is like a roar !

I think (but it's just an opinion) that it would carry a lot of value !
lions may be called "king of the beasts" but go on, put one in a ring with a black, brown or polar bear.
i give the lion 5 seconds tops.
Vurt... you clearly have not seen or met a real Lion in real life upclose to your Vehicle and a Kalahari Lion... they are really Massive!!
sadly, im not just imagining it.
there are historical records of pioneers in the states gambling on such fights.

also, cats as big as they might be, have lightweight bones and one real attack method, the bite around the neck.

bears are built like tanks, bone density is greater and they have plenty of fur and fat covering the vital parts of the neck, plus unlike most big cat prey, have the ability to reach behind their heads.
Anyone that engages in this form of cruellty should be fed to the Bears and the Big Cats.. honestly humans that mistreat animals... eish...

indeed :(

vurt wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:38 pmindeed :(
My Beatiful Tabby was either mistreated by someone today or hit by a car..my Wife and I had rushed him to the emergency vet... awaiting further news but they stabilised my Kitty.. (the bill may be a differant story though)

surreal wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:44 pm
My Beatiful Tabby was either mistreated by someone today or hit by a car..my Wife and I had rushed him to the emergency vet... awaiting further news but they stabilised my Kitty.. (the bill may be a differant story though)
i am so sorry to hear that :hug:
wishing for the best for the little feller.

:hug:

:( :hug: i keep mine inside. Scared to death he will run away or hit by a vehicle. Is your cat ok?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

I got news that they xrayed him, fortunately no broken bones and no internal bleeding but they are keepimg him overnight for observation as he got a lung contusion and tomorrow they will be stitching his open wounds up under sedation. He is a real champ.. while he was lying on the vets exam table and my Wife stroking my Kittys head the vet was getting his vitals the vet said " sorry I cant hear his heart beat .. he is in great pain but he is purring too much" then I really knew my Baby is really a special cat

Back on Topic... sorry Yobare for the thread Highjack..:-(

Hope he gets well soon. And yes sorry yobare for off topic
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:27 pm Hope he gets well soon. And yes sorry yobare for off topic
Thank you Halonmusic

Its ok.

But for The expansions i was thinking something like 5-10 $ for an 128 samples.

Its pretty fair price i think.

Also in The future this Will prob get into Mac version aswell. I Will work with a guy Who is study this things.

But for now only pc.

I Will start on The 2 extra start expansions today.

I like The name ROMPlayer aswell.

Call it Lusitania, it sounds like a female name...and thus sounds quite beautiful when pronounced. The design with the row of 4 knobs is kinda similar to the funnels of the ship of the same name also. And oh... with this being a ship, it was literally released from it's ropes from the dock it came from, so there's that as well..

This was a British ocean liner that was sunk by torpedoe on 7 May 1915 by a German U-boat 11 miles (18 km) off the southern coast of Ireland. The wreck lies approximately 11 mi (18 km) off the Old Head of Kinsale Lighthouse in 305 ft (93 m) of water at 51°25′N 8°33′W Coordinates: 51°25′N 8°33′W

KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

you want to name a synth after a ship on which 1200 died?

:roll:

Hehe

Return to “Instruments”