TAL-Bassline-101 and TAL-Sampler updated to V3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EDIT: for some reason the new versions installed with permissions changed; I had to go into the files and manually change the permissions to Read&Write. That made them show up again.

Well....I installed the new updates, and now both U-No and Bassline-101 don't show up in any of my hosts :(

Ableton Live 10 - gone, no longer seen.
Reason 11- gone, no longer seen.
Renoise - gone, no longer seen.

The files are where they should be after install, but the DAWs no longer read them.
I'm on an iMac / OSX low sierra.

Hiding the keyboard :party:

One thing that needs fixing is the font size in the menu of U-No-LX. It is much bigger (and too big IMO) than the other TAL plugins.

Luv these synths, both are very useful.

Yes, GUI is perfect for me now.

Sound already was :)

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:52 pm Horrrayy!
The gray skin is still gloomy somehow. Maybe even white fonts would be easier to read on that background.
Any of the other colors of the original hardware looked better than the gray one.

That V2 on U-NO-LX GUI on the right side... :?

e@rs wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:08 pm That V2 on U-NO-LX GUI on the right side... :?
And Tal hyphenated to U-NO-LX.

Yeah, that one too. What was wrong with Uno-LX or Uno-60?

e@rs wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:16 pm Yeah, that one too. What was wrong with Uno-LX or Uno-60?
Roland?

Rastkovic wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:16 pm If TAL-Bassline-101 is available for just under 40€....
Ha. Bought it at full price. And do not regret anything. :love:

perpetual3 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:18 pm
e@rs wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:16 pm Yeah, that one too. What was wrong with Uno-LX or Uno-60?
Roland?
They have a patent for Uno too?

e@rs wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:20 pm
Roland?
Probably not but they definitely have a reputation for going after smaller developers emulating post gear and have money to make legal threats a passion for them.

The United NatiOns complained
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

perpetual3 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:28 pm
e@rs wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:20 pm
Roland?
Probably not but they definitely have a reputation for going after smaller developers emulating post gear and have money to make legal threats a passion for them.
Actually I have never seen any printed trace of real sue from Roland about that, but only a general rumour. Reputations are sometimes very different of the reality.

The only thing that I have really seen was the patent protection of their ROMs and the protection of their model names, exactly written.

I would be very interested to get official links or documents showing objective elements about what they really protect. Not third parties affirmations.
:?:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Agreed that the U-no-lx name is weird!
Also agree that the grey skin could still have better contrast. But oh well it's pretty usable.

Return to “Instruments”