Korg Gadgets 2.5 - NKS lost

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am afraid KK 2.2.0 is a bit of a mess lately. Especially installation and scanning of new installed VST's seems to be trouble.

Not only do I miss the Korg Gadgets as mentioned before. Also my new bought KK ultimate upgrade NI apps are often missing the thumbnail images. Most of the time I can place them manually in the right folder.

I just installed Xils Lab Syn'x 2.5 on my iMac / Mojave and the VST works fine in Ableton Live. Not so in KK. The previews show and play, but the plugin is missing. After giving an error message when trying to load a preset KK even crashes.

I spend a lot of money on NI and I am not much enjoying it right now.

Hey all.
We are working on a fix for this issue. In short: This is caused by a variance in the NKS implementation of some vendors. One of these implementations is currently broken, resulting in some NKS products not to be displayed, while others still work normally.

We are planning to ship an update for MASCHINE and KOMPLETE KONTROL to resolve problem as soon as possible.
Our current timeline suggests that these updates will be available within the next week.

I appreciate your patience and again apologies for any inconveniences!

Kai

https://www.native-instruments.com/foru ... st-1852345

Hotfix for both KK and MAS should now be in NA... the Gadgets are back! :)

taoyoyo wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:57 pm Hotfix for both KK and MAS should now be in NA... the Gadgets are back! :)
Yeah, glad to see them back :love:
Now I need a fix for Syn'x and I could be happy again.
Last edited by FotoxBr on Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Would you recommend the Gadget plugins?
There doesn't seem to be a demo.

simmo75 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:35 pm Would you recommend the Gadget plugins?
It all depends on your expectations. If you have Gadgets on an IOS device to do some things mobile, it is nice to have plugin equivalents in your DAW to expand on your work. As plugins on it's own, there are of course much better options available (for more money :-) )

Are the vst Gadgets romplers or actual synths?
Also, are the GUI’s resizable?
Some of them sound sweet and I’m tempted whilst they’re on sale.

Return to “Instruments”