Acustica Audio Compressors

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

plexuss wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:07 am Hey. Not too much AA action on KVR but I thought this might be of inerest. I put together audio samples from each of the compressors in each of AA Acqua products ... [...]
Maybe there is not much action because peeps may be actually making music with Acustica plugins... rather than ranting about vouchers, or iLok, or v11, or Catalina/Cataclysm... (all of it absolutely understandable, I'm not trying to invalidate the opinion of our friends here in the forum about all the nightmares some developers make us go through, quite the opposite indeed).

I'm actually enjoying myself a lot playing with all the AA plugins I got with the recent great deal. They're very inspiring.

Congrats on the post. The amount of effort you've probably put into this is truly amazing. For those without the time to critically listen and compare scientifically every rendered mix, what have you found that is absolutely noteworthy? Any big winner? Any compressor particularly suited for a certain task? The most transparent? The most colorful?

I myself found out the other day that using Ivory active eq was actually much better for the percussion section of this one piece than any compressor (ok, dynamic eq followed by a limiter, to be perfectly clear).

congrats! :clap: :party: :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Also, I would like to advocate for spelling El Rey in the way it was intended. Not a big deal, but we wouldn't say that Spain has a "Kung" and the US has a "Prosidant" -who hopefully will get "impoached". :hihi: :tu:

escalona wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:19 pm
Maybe there is not much action because peeps may be actually making music with Acustica plugins...
Nah all of the fanboys (I guess I shouldn't exclude myself here, since I own 5 Acquas now) are just concentrated on GS and FB :lol:
Always Read the Manual!

PieBerger wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:53 am
Maybe there is not much action because peeps may be actually making music with Acustica plugins...
Nah all of the fanboys (I guess I shouldn't exclude myself here, since I own 5 Acquas now) are just concentrated on GS and FB :lol:
The problem with GS is a) their forum organization sucks and b) its more The AA Soap Opera there. Here at least we can have dedicated threads on specific topics and generally the AA drama is lower.

plexuss wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:26 pm
PieBerger wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:53 am
The problem with GS is a) their forum organization sucks and b) its more The AA Soap Opera there. Here at least we can have dedicated threads on specific topics and generally the AA drama is lower.
I agree. I used to be on GS most of the time, but then I got tired and borderline disgusted. Here you can actually read a good thread quite often, like this one.
Now back to compressors...

Return to “Effects”