Song Thread of the EP Most Wanted

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I will put all songs of said EP in this thread. I hope you all do not mind me uploading them one a day. I could upload them all at once but nobody has time to listen to 8 tracks. I can understand that.
The tracks are from the Power of God EP but I changed the title. Now that the title is gone it has no connection what so ever anymore with religion. The tracks have no vocals or anything religious in them so please take a time to listen to them. You would do me a great favor.

I will start with the first song of the EP. Some of you that listened to my songs in the past will recognize it since all I did was change the title. I hope some of you who did not listen in the past will listen to it now.

1st track: Most Wanted is to be found in the comment section. Added on 11 December 2019
2nd track: Driving to the Horizon is to be found in the comment section. Added 11 December 2019
Last edited by Heavenly Sounds on Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heavenly Sounds Approved This.

It sounds over compressed to the point its quite uncomfortable to listen to. Very 80s in style, but too repetitive without a hook or melody line to draw the listener in.

Ok thx for your feedback and the listen. The weird thing is that I did not really use a compressor at all to my knowledge but I do also hear distortion for some reason, other tracks do not have that problem normally. I do not really know what is wrong with it to be honest.

The problem is also that I can not change anything. I formatted my HDD and forgot about the arrangements... so they are lost forever...

I am gonna upload the following track, please tell me if this has the same compression problem. To my knowledge it hasn't but you never know...

Could it be because I converted the WAV files to FLAC? I had to do that for a website to upload them. They only accepted FLAC. I now have them transported to FLAC automaticly but I did have to convert the ones of this EP from WAV to FLAC. Maybe I should just drop this EP like its hot and go on with the new one I made.

Yes I will do that. I will not release this one at all since it seems to have problems with at least one of the tracks and I can not change them anymore to make them sound better. I will delete the tracks and just post my new EP. Sorry for the trouble...

Return to “Music Cafe”