Thermionik Issue

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am having an issue in Thermionik where the amp models sound really fuzzy and buzzy like there's no IR loaded and I have an IR loaded in Recabinet. It seems like the FB100 and Marshland 45 model will randomly sound normal, but other than that, they all sound terrible. I have also messed with the quality slider and that doesn't help. I am using Reaper, and none of my other plugins have this issue.

Never experienced anything like that with any of the Thermionik amps I have. Are you sure' it's not Recabinet crapping out now and then?
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Thermionik amps have volume levels that are sometimes out of whack. make sure you're not clipping anything in your chain. also, they're quite heavy so maybe try increasing buffer size.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Hm, never had this happen at all. I wonder if you maybe have the dry:wet knob (in Reaper's plugin header) of Recabinet set to 0% by accident?

Never seen it either, but as with the other posts it sounds like the cab is bypassed. I’ve been away from music for a while and only just noticed Thermionik isn’t for sale anymore. What happened? Is it coming back anytime soon?

The new version is supposed to be coming out soon enough. Then again, the targeted date was slated for summer so who knows. Anybody have an updated on the new timeline?

Return to “Effects”