TAL-Bassline-101 and TAL-Sampler updated to V3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BlackWinny wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:57 am It begins to become interesting, at last !

But... it's not yet enough to prove it. I'm still to get the evidences that these changes were on Roland requirements.

But it's at last a good start.

And I repeat : I'm not trying to defend Roland. I just want to get proofs of things that I still consider as rumours as long as there are not proofs shown publicly as things must be when it is about justice. It has a name : it is named objectivity.
i don't think you need any "proof" to realize that god doesn't exist. just think of it like that. :tu:

jbuonacc wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:52 am
BlackWinny wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:57 am It begins to become interesting, at last !

But... it's not yet enough to prove it. I'm still to get the evidences that these changes were on Roland requirements.

But it's at last a good start.

And I repeat : I'm not trying to defend Roland. I just want to get proofs of things that I still consider as rumours as long as there are not proofs shown publicly as things must be when it is about justice. It has a name : it is named objectivity.
i don't think you need any "proof" to realize that god doesn't exist. just think of it like that. :tu:
Spoken in Blissful ignorance!!!

Sorry, but you do seem to be trying to defend Roland while they already have a certain reputation for those legal threats in the industry.

Roland is a shit company. Their products are overpriced and they haven’t been able to come up with an original idea since the 90s.

e-crooner wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:29 pm Sorry, but you do seem to be trying to defend Roland while they already have a certain reputation for those legal threats in the industry.
Ha ha ! I'm not even a Roland user ! Neither in hardware nor in software !
:lol:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

e-crooner wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:29 pm Sorry, but you do seem to be trying to defend Roland while they already have a certain reputation for those legal threats in the industry.
Exactly.

BlackWinny wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:41 pm
Ha ha ! I'm not even a Roland user ! Neither in hardware nor in software !
:lol:
So what?

I think the V3 Sampler UI changes are really bad. Is it possible to get older installers from the last version before? I don't find anything on the page about it.
Last edited by midi_transmission on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

These?

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

No, the last version before the UI change. Some 2.x version probably?

ask the developer.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I don't like any of the colours on them. I wouldn't mind a grey but the exact same grey as the original 101. The grey in this isn't a nice shade but it's the nicest of the colour.

Didn't upgrade....I love my u no lx and 101 just the way they are.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

midi_transmission wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:24 am No, the last version before the UI change. Some 2.x version probably?
That's what zvenx showed in the image....

I tried to open 3.17 and got the message, it is not installed, but it was installed. I uninstalled it with the setup file and installed the current 3.20. It worked, but all presets are gone with the VST2.4 version. So I put the VST3 dll in the VST3 path and also downloaded the VST3 presets. But it still doesn't regognize the presets.

The next thing is, that with 3.20 the sliders are hanging randomly. In 3.17 they don't!

Which was the last really working Tal Bassline 101 version?

Sometimes it's better to let a plugin like it is, because this is shit!

EDIT:
The current Tal-U-No-LX works fine!
Last edited by clipnotic on Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Instruments”