W.A Production releases ImPerfect synthesizer with 85 % off launch discount

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks guys. Saved me a lot of time.

Yea Wags don't bother. With all the synths we own this one is not likely to bring anything new or better or even be a weekend's worth of fun.

Shame as I bought their Ascension synth in a similar no-brainer deal and it's been fun. I also own InstaChord so I'm a fan of WA Productions it's just they slept walked or phoned this one in....... :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If you want a cheap synth buy Synthmaster one it's almost on sale and it can be easily replace 90% of other synths
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

ramseysounds wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:01 am Oh FFS. Will this company please stop bringing out instruments at such ridiculous prices. I don't care how good it is; at $13 what's not to like :dog: :?:
Please? Are u serious? Rather spend the money to poor people if you don't care! X-mas is coming! :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Guys gotta be mindful of the audience too. W.A. Production is mainly EDM oriented who make their money selling tutorials and sample subscription that comes with a plugin every month so they had to start filling they're catalog out with more basic type of plugins that are serviceable.
They will probably update this with a resizeable GUI tho.

Developers need to be mindful of the audience. You drop a synth now that would be common sounding fifteen years ago you're going to get some push back.

If this is an example of what their subscribers get with the "1 Plugin Per Month" subscription then I feel sorry for them.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

:lol: The comments here are something else. If one were to judge this release by KVRian comments alone, one would get the impression that this is the worst VSTi ever released (it's not). :roll:

Admittedly, this synth is not overly special but it's also not nearly as awful as the comments here make it out to be. It has an attractive GUI (albeit a little on the little side; resize would be wise) that invites me to tweak it. The gimmicky color-changing GUI is fun and attention-grabbing for the first few minutes, but it desperately needs the option to turn it off. Someone's above mention of seizures is apt.

There are some decent patches included, though they aren't my taste overall. However, I'm fully aware that they aren't aimed at me and my genre tastes. And there's the rub: this synth isn't for all the grumpy old coots on this website. Could it be more obvious? Come on... I always expect some irritable remarks from people here, it's KVR after all, but the incessant bashing of this product would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

This is a (currently) $13 plugin that isn't aimed at 90% of us here, so just wince and move along. :tu:

I want to add that W.A. as a super friendly and dedicated customer support.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:44 pm
ramseysounds wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:01 am Oh FFS. Will this company please stop bringing out instruments at such ridiculous prices. I don't care how good it is; at $13 what's not to like :dog: :?:
Please? Are u serious? Rather spend the money to poor people if you don't care! X-mas is coming! :tu:
No way! Then they can go and buy this synth instead of me

:lol:

I guess you need to google 'irony' and 'sarcasm' :roll:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:11 pm
I guess you need to google 'irony' and 'sarcasm' :roll:
The 2nd was better and i laughed. :tu:

I was surprised by how bad this sounds.

mladi wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:30 pm I want to add that W.A. as a super friendly and dedicated customer support.
Agreed!

ricowave202 wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:36 pm I was surprised by how bad this sounds.
To each his own. It's capable of making some nifty lo-fi noise and I really dig that type of sound. If one doesn't like lo-fi noise, then, nope, he/she isn't gonna like this synth. :wink:

Return to “Instruments”