sadà\exposadà - DustFire [Industrial]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sadà\exposadà - DustFire

at last finished! with vocals!

version 1

made completely in maschine 2.8.2 with the use of maschine mk3 + jam (and a keyboard..).
sounds home brewed, patched, made, etc. 1 x voltage modular, 2 x reaktor rack (toybox audio/unfiltered audio euro reakt/blocks base).
only the drumkit is from a maschine expansion. but the drum programming, as ever, by sadà and sadà\exposadà.....
mixed in maschine, eventually, when vocals are coming, in cubase..

https://soundcloud.com/sada-exposada/dustfire
Last edited by WasteLand on Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

version 2:

maschine as a plugin in cubase 10 pro, added vocals. vocals by sadà. with the help of the arturia FET76 and eventide SP2016 (last as a send).

version 3: lowered the drums, and removed some rumble.

Cool sounds and atmosphere. It's good for what it is although it would be more interesting if it developed more.

Frantz wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:00 am Cool sounds and atmosphere. It's good for what it is although it would be more interesting if it developed more.
thanx. the repetitive nature of my style is a "signature", or known. a kind of minimal industrial...
i accent the sounds and atmoposphere, the movement in there, when you listen.
is it a matter of taste or is more developing songs better? it is what i ask myself too.
the reactions are quite different, but people why are used to my music, doesn't mention it anymore.
it is always difficult. i listen to the reactions, but always choose, in the end, my way...

i am still learning.

I liked it and the shamanish style it has, has sort of Can parts but more noisy of course.
I did not mind the repetition.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

thomekk wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:48 pm I liked it and the shamanish style it has, has sort of Can parts but more noisy of course.
I did not mind the repetition.
thanx! i like Can, so the comparision is feels good..
the shamanish style, yes that is a great term for it. the repetition has a purpose.

Return to “Music Cafe”