Wusik round of bug-fixes for all products

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Which? The host clock or the oversampling?

Both, actually. But there are some plugins that don't allow oversampling. And I can't know that from my end. :shrug:

WilliamK wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:53 pm Both, actually. But there are some plugins that don't allow oversampling. And I can't know that from my end. :shrug:
The ones I'm testing work fine in metaplugin. I just want to have the gui top level in your plugin rather than more clicks in metaplugin :D

Extra MIRROR links for the large 16 Gig Sound Collection files

Windows
https://filedn.com/li3LChF4skqhxNlnMvly ... ection.zip

OSX
https://filedn.com/li3LChF4skqhxNlnMvly ... ection.zip

New ACP (Anti Crash Protection) BETAs (Windows only for now) for Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008

http://www.wusik.com/download/betas/WIN ... 8_2019.zip

www.wusik.com/download/betas/WIN_Wusik_ ... 8_2019.zip

Could someone check those out, pleae? :-) <3

Cheers, WilliamK

The new beta stage for Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008 is now closed to users who own it already.

... Finished up the new code for Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008. Windows only for now. But I'm already working on the OSX version, sorry for the delay.

To download the files, use the original Download URL and click on Show All Files on the right of the Download Area and look for the BETA file.

Here are the files

WIN Wusik Station V9 V938_BETA01 Engine.zip

WIN Wusik 8008 V938_BETA01 Engine.zip

I'm still working on some things, but please, do let me know if you find any problems.

Cheers, WilliamK

Ok, BETA 2 for Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008 new Anti Crash Code is there for download. Use your Download URL and click on Show All Files on the Right to see the BETA files. I fixed a small glitch where I forgot to close correctly the external process so it wouldn't save global settings correctly sometimes. I will start working on the OSX version on Monday. I actually already did a lot on the OSX side, but now I need to get it fully working. Should take a day or two MAX.

After all the round up of bug fixes for ALL products, I will need a hug. :-p ;-) <3 I'm going a bit crazy on this but it's something I need to do before I can start creating anything new... or even finishing up Wusik DLooper. What's the point of having new stuff if the current (old) stuff is not working correctly? Right? So I hope everybody understands the delay on the other stuff as I fix everything that I find (and that users reports) on all products. If you found something, please, tell me NOW.

Cheers, WilliamK

focusrite wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:21 pm
WilliamK wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:53 pm Both, actually. But there are some plugins that don't allow oversampling. And I can't know that from my end. :shrug:
The ones I'm testing work fine in metaplugin. I just want to have the gui top level in your plugin rather than more clicks in metaplugin :D
Any news?

Not yet, sorry, still working on something else. :oops:

WilliamK wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:53 pm Not yet, sorry, still working on something else. :oops:
Ok no worries

The new test files for OSX are ready. Finally works on OSX Logic X. Read the INSTRUCTIONS.TXT included with the file, as there are important folder changes there. I haven't updated the 16 Gig files yet, but I will. So if you get stuck, let me know, or just wait to download the sound collection again.

To download use your Download URL and click on Show All Files on the right. Below are the first two products that are using the new code.

MAC Wusik Station V9 B2 Engine.zip

MAC Wusik 8008 B2 Engine.zip

Cheers, WilliamK

Hi William,

I am just curious. Is the Wusik Station V9 betas precursors to Wusik Station V10?

Ah, no, just house keeping before I start anything new. I also need to release wusik Dlooper

Sometimes the hardest part is to complete something and have no one to help me test. ;-) I know you guys are all busy making music and living life, but please, don't forget that I actually stop coding until something is done and tested before I can move to the next project. :-o Yeah, that sucks. I test on my machine a lot, but who knows, sometimes I miss something... so having more people testing things out helps me out.

So, the next thing I need help with testing is the new release for Wusik Station V9, Wusik 8008, Wusik EVE V5 and Wusik One. I updated already uploaded Windows files for all those products. Just use your Download URL and download the official files (not the beta files) I also uploaded beta files for OSX for Wusik Station V9 and Wusik 8008. For OSX click on Show All Files when you have selected a product and is in the product's download area. From there look for MAC_****BETA**** something like that. I will do the EVE and ONE OSX version too. Is not hard, I just forgot and spent 2 days at my parents this week.

Anyway, thanks for any help. :hug:

Cheers, WilliamK

Doing maintenance on several files, so if something's missing, try again in two hours. ;-) Sorry for the inconvenience. Doing changes on the OSX 16 Gig Sound Collection too.

Cheers, WilliamK

Return to “Instruments”