[Breaks] Nothing At All - Dj Fusion Star

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://soundcloud.com/user-10001372/nothing-at-all

Hello, so my first song in 2020 is this! Some breaks in this time. I think it shows that my influence is The Prodigy in this. Also I mastered this with my own custom effect-chain. I made it sure that it's playable at higher volume as well. Anyway, would like to know how you like it, hope you enjoy!

Cheers!

That was really cool. Mixed well. Kept my interest all the way through.

Well done!

I like it, good vibe with good sounds!

This is a smooth track for sure. I expected some 16th note thingy during the chord breaks, at least the second or third time they came in. Other than that, good listen, and good track.

@wagtunes Thanks, if I got you to like it that's already a lot! ;-)

@zvon Thank you, glad you like it! :D

@ thejonsolo Thanks, what should be 16th exactly? :)

Good stuff. Enjoyed the retro elements :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:10 pm Good stuff. Enjoyed the retro elements :tu:
Thanks! I dunno, but half of my tracks turn out a bit retro. Probably cos my teen years were in the 90's. :roll:

deep'n'dark wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:09 am
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:10 pm Good stuff. Enjoyed the retro elements :tu:
Thanks! I dunno, but half of my tracks turn out a bit retro. Probably cos my teen years were in the 90's. :roll:
We are mostly the sum of our thoughts, actions, and our influences (Well, aside from all the bone, blood and sinewy bits). Nothing wrong with paying homage to the music we listened to in our formative years; unless, of course, you're specifically trying to avoid doing so :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:58 am
We are mostly the sum of our thoughts, actions, and our influences (Well, aside from all the bone, blood and sinewy bits). Nothing wrong with paying homage to the music we listened to in our formative years; unless, of course, you're specifically trying to avoid doing so :tu:
I just make music without thinking about it too much mostly. Sometimes I aim for a modern stuff, but usually I just create/produce what I think sounds good. And I think that making music ala 2020 needs some attention in the arrangements and elements more than in retro. :)

deep'n'dark wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:18 am
I just make music without thinking about it too much mostly. Sometimes I aim for a modern stuff, but usually I just create/produce what I think sounds good. And I think that making music ala 2020 needs some attention in the arrangements and elements more than in retro. :)
Creating music that you feel sounds good is THE most important part of the equation, imo. To do the opposite seems like lunacy :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:45 am
deep'n'dark wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:18 am
Creating music that you feel sounds good is THE most important part of the equation, imo. To do the opposite seems like lunacy :tu:
True! I think that a new millennium kind of psychologically splitted off the 90's, so that's why it partly can affect me/us to feel this way. But hell, we shouldn't think about this too much of like you said. But I would like to give a more modern style a shot at some point.

Return to “Music Cafe”