Ignorant Fool

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new track for the Nu Year!! :party:
A life lesson learned the hard way.
https://soundcloud.com/karma_tba/ignorant-fool

Something different. Cool.

Good lyrics. A very Nu Lou vide. Reed that is.

Dillinger wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:08 pm Good lyrics. A very Nu Lou vide. Reed that is.
Yeah, definitely reminds me of Lou Reed.

I would not have the rattling percussive sound in every bar. I think it makes things a little messy.
However, apart from that I really like this track. I love the vibe, the story. The guitar and sax are good. I think this is one of your best ones.

Big thanks to all.

Bansaw wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:44 am I would not have the rattling percussive sound in every bar. I think it makes things a little messy.
However, apart from that I really like this track. I love the vibe, the story. The guitar and sax are good. I think this is one of your best ones.
After listening with a focus on that sound I could hear what you mean. Thanks for the heads up. Happy Nu Year!

This is a much more complete and measured performance from you. There are certain issues that could do with being tightened up, to really elevate this; if for no other reason than to do justice to what you already have (Definitely feels like you've put a lot into this one) :tu:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:29 pm This is a much more complete and measured performance from you. There are certain issues that could do with being tightened up, to really elevate this; if for no other reason than to do justice to what you already have (Definitely feels like you've put a lot into this one) :tu:
Never sure what to say because each piece I do only gets the effort equal to the enjoyment that it brings me. Glad you seem to like it I liked it too. :)
Last edited by Karma_tba on Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karma_tba wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:29 am
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:29 pm This is a much more complete and measured performance from you. There are certain issues that could do with being tightened up, to really elevate this; if for no other reason than to do justice to what you already have (Definitely feels like you've put a lot into this one) :tu:
Never sure what to say because each piece I do I only gets the effort equal to the enjoyment that it brings me. Glad you seem to like it I liked it too. :)
I get it. It's a shame, though :shrug:

Return to “Music Cafe”