NEW unique Plug-in: Guess what is it and WIN!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is it a plugin that actually finally makes REAPER look good, allowing the user to actually look at it for more than 5 minutes without wanting to throw up?, give it a cohesive and consistent GUI throughout?, as well as clean, logical and uncluttered menus, and basically make it not suck like a Hoover on steroids?
Say NO to CLAP!

A plug-in that is unique.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

jinotsuh wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:46 pm Is it a plugin that actually finally makes REAPER look good, allowing the user to actually look at it for more than 5 minutes without wanting to throw up?, give it a cohesive and consistent GUI throughout?, as well as clean, logical and uncluttered menus, and basically make it not suck like a Hoover on steroids?
:lol:

I love this

andrew71 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:01 pm Sci-fi ambience generator?
you are close, dont forget to write your tip at facebook where we will be choosing winner soon!

Code: Select all

https://www.facebook.com/gsonique/photos/a.292768930487/10156924297340488/?type=3&theater
www.g-sonique.com

VST / AU plug-ins (instruments, effects, samples)

Ramm Darkened wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:28 pm Shimmery black hole reverb kind of plugin I guess
you are too very close, dont forget to write your tip at facebook where we will be choosing winner soon!

https://www.facebook.com/gsonique/photo ... =3&theater
www.g-sonique.com

Aloysius wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:58 pm A plug-in that is unique.
surely! :D :D
www.g-sonique.com

:tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

We are going to release mentioned secret plug-in this week!

Many of you had good answers and many of you were very close to right answer (we will select all answers which were at least 70% correct - close to right answer) and choose one winner :party: :party: , but please note
competition is at Facebook, so please write your answers there if possible
https://www.facebook.com/gsonique/photo ... =3&theater

Thank you and have a nice day
See you soon :-)
www.g-sonique.com

Winner is announced at our facebook! Congratulations! :party: :party:
all others thank you for your tips - they are also helpfull for us as inspiration for next products 8) hopefully you will win next time,

And dont be sad if you are not winner, PSYCHEDELIC TUNNEL T1 - special sci-fi reverb / spatial ambience generator is released, with intro price only 16.90 for first 80 users which is price of 2 coffe or lunch
(standard price 29.90 Eur) https://www.g-sonique.com/psychedelictu ... ugin.html

www.g-sonique.com

At first I thought, not another reverb. There are only so many tap delay algorithms out there and it's pretty well known what sounds good and what doesn't. I watched the demo and thought, maybe, but then again, its hard to make an experimental beep and pop sound bad in psytrance if its short enough. I anyway took the plunge and thought if it sucks then I will just skip my coffee for a week from the coffee shop. Plus, I own many other G-Sonique plugins and they have never disappointed me. I've used it and it's great. It's different, not just another reverb, perfect for modifying sounds. It sounds good and it hard to make something sound bad with it. I like it. Definitely worth the few coffee's and something I will use.

JoaquinAce wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:58 pm At first I thought, not another reverb. There are only so many tap delay algorithms out there and it's pretty well known what sounds good and what doesn't. I watched the demo and thought, maybe, but then again, its hard to make an experimental beep and pop sound bad in psytrance if its short enough. I anyway took the plunge and thought if it sucks then I will just skip my coffee for a week from the coffee shop. Plus, I own many other G-Sonique plugins and they have never disappointed me. I've used it and it's great. It's different, not just another reverb, perfect for modifying sounds. It sounds good and it hard to make something sound bad with it. I like it. Definitely worth the few coffee's and something I will use.
Thank you for your nice words = they are best motivation for next hard work! We are glad you like it and found it usefull in your production. Feel free to publish these words as official plug-in review here:

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/psyche ... ue/reviews

Thank you
www.g-sonique.com

a reverb :-o how unique :shock: never seen before. Congrats for the winner of buzzword bingo.

No AU, how annoying!

Where in the world do you pay 16.90 for 2 coffees ?
You can't always get what you waaaant...

stanlea wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:07 am Where in the world do you pay 16.90 for 2 coffees ?
...in Paris! 8)
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Return to “Effects”