Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

100tifiko wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:22 pm Don't know why manuel left this forum we got great ideas here from the beginning like the cross FM, analog filter and fixing the
v-saw for 2 4 6 it's a shame
Look at the 700 pages of bashing out of 769 and you will know why.

100tifiko wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:22 pm Don't know why manuel left this forum we got great ideas here from the beginning like the cross FM, analog filter and fixing the
v-saw for 2 4 6 it's a shame
Look at the 700 pages of Manuel having no good answer to the complaints from ripped-off consumers that Vengeance acted unethically in taking people's money and then imposing a new copy protection system after-the-fact, and you will understand why, given his inability to offer a valid response to people's reasonable complaints, he chose to abandon ship rather than defend the indefensible.

Ryan99 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:18 pm Look at the 700 pages of bashing out of 769 and you will know why.
we've heard you. you can now stop whining on every page, exactly like you expect from the others :tu:

frizzbee wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:38 pm
Ryan99 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:18 pm Look at the 700 pages of bashing out of 769 and you will know why.
we've heard you. you can now stop whining on every page, exactly like you expect from the others :tu:
Agreed. I hereby commit that I will not make a single additional post complaining about Vengeance (as I have not for a while now) unless someone else first posts that Vengeance has been unfairly criticized. If everyone is willing to leave the discussion alone and simply move on, I am as well. But if people continue to post that Vengeance has been wrongly attacked, I feel duty bound to explain that the complaints were warranted.

By incident I have found this thread, checked Codemeter and indeed found my Avenger and Expansion licenses now having an expiration date, limited until March 01, 2020.

I wonder if it is legal to limit the usage of a fully paid and licensed product to only 3 months (without even informing the customers)? This looks like an ongoing trial version to me for which everyone paid full. Also, who is in charge of providing "new trial license period"?

And does anybody know if we (the users) will have to take manual action in the Codemeter software once the "trial" expires?

Thanks
Tom

You guys should also post on facebook etc and write support hopefully. Otherwise it doesnt help much.
If ttey are not like plugin alliance and censor EVERY critical post, people get aware of shit. Thats why i abandoned PA cause they deleted or never posted my comments which were not insulting, but asking for improvements, questions about missing features etc. The pa facebook group is for example a big joke !
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

It doesnt help much because most customers are probally satisfied customers. So why not stop using the product and move on?

Why trying to convert satisfied customers to complainers? Personal vendetta?

Wish list for 2.0
1 wavetable editor
2 real sequencer
3 a way to fm the filter
4 add ramdon on shape for v saw
5 multi timberal

Is it possible to sell Avenger post the Codemeter change? I know before you would sell the eLicenser dongle as well, but what about now? I'm rethinking my desire to allow something like Codemeter run in the background all the time on my new machine.

100tifiko wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:11 pm Wish list for 2.0
1 wavetable editor
2 real sequencer
3 a way to fm the filter
5 multi timberal
everything is available in 1.5 except for wavetable editor like you have in serum or dune, but it has quite deep modulation posibilities there.

and sequencer is real in 1.5 aswel, not imaginery

5Lives wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:15 am Is it possible to sell Avenger post the Codemeter change? I know before you would sell the eLicenser dongle as well, but what about now? I'm rethinking my desire to allow something like Codemeter run in the background all the time on my new machine.
Avenger never 'came' with eLicenser afaik. You can still sell it post codemeter. However when I last looked on the Sell+ Buy marketplace here there were a few sellers who had been trying to sell for weeks.
rsp
sound sculptist

Elektronisch wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:08 pm
1 wavetable editor
2 real sequencer
3 a way to fm the filter
5 multi timberal
everything is available in 1.5 except for wavetable editor like you have in serum or dune, but it has quite deep modulation posibilities there.

Wrong i got 1.5.5 and it doesn't have a real sequencer were you can input notes and make your own chords it only affectd the amplitud and it can be use as a mod source but you can't add notes to make chords also it is not multi timberal neither and we don't have PM phase modulation only FM and AM

zvenx wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:29 pm
5Lives wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:15 am Is it possible to sell Avenger post the Codemeter change? I know before you would sell the eLicenser dongle as well, but what about now? I'm rethinking my desire to allow something like Codemeter run in the background all the time on my new machine.
Avenger never 'came' with eLicenser afaik. You can still sell it post codemeter. However when I last looked on the Sell+ Buy marketplace here there were a few sellers who had been trying to sell for weeks.
rsp
I've noticed that - bummer the demand doesn't seem to be there these days. I haven't been able to find the instructions for selling Avenger. Guess I'll need to email Vengeance.

100tifiko wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:52 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:08 pm
1 wavetable editor
2 real sequencer
3 a way to fm the filter
5 multi timberal

Wrong i got 1.5.5 and it doesn't have a real sequencer were you can input notes and make your own chords it only affectd the amplitud and it can be use as a mod source but you can't add notes to make chords also it is not multi timberal neither and we don't have PM phase modulation only FM and AM
You can do chords and you can have multiple outputs each on own mixer chanel in DAW. In FL you can have master and 4 auxes besides having whole drum kit having own mixer chanel in DAW. But if thats not enough you can open as many instances as you want and here is your ultimate multitimbrality. If you dont know how to use the software go read the manual, no need to spread false information :)

Also why do you need phase modulation? you certainly got Avenger not because of phase modulation, other then that you requested FM to filter which is there already :)

Im starting to see why developers do not want to involve with forum users :) Go read the manual :)

5Lives wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:14 pm
zvenx wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:29 pm
rsp
I've noticed that - bummer the demand doesn't seem to be there these days. I haven't been able to find the instructions for selling Avenger. Guess I'll need to email Vengeance.
When I asked last July (yes long before the codemeter. I was contemplating selling it since then, as I have found it buggy, the developers takes too long to fix issues and quite frankly unrealistically high real time asio issues in steinberg Cubendo (both mac and pc) at low buffer sizes (I work at 64 buffer size, rarely have to quantize until it is looped stuff at this sample size) (where stuff like Repro, Diva, Omnisphere, Serum, Massive X, Included-Your-Favourite-HeavyHitter-IProbablyHaveIT) work fine (with the exception of plug in alliance stuff).

It is definitely my biggest regret purchase of 2019..
Anyway this is what i was told:
If you want to sell your Avenger, please purchase the license transfer

In order to add the new customer to our database you just have to purchase the following item:

license transfer:
https://secure.shareit.com/shareit/cart ... &js=-1

and send us the new owners Name and Email

The new customer will then be in our database and he will receive technical support and updates from us.

IMPORTANT:
your old license will be terminated and the new customer will get a new key when he contacts keilwerth@vengeance-sound.com and sends
- the invoice of the license transfer
- your old license key
- original Avenger invoice.

All these 3 things, YOU have to send the new owner
Only thing is no one seems to want to buy it second hand anymore.
Maybe when Xmas sales are over they will sell again.
rsp
sound sculptist

Return to “Instruments”