cars with good sound systems for audiofiles

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Seat Leon (1st model) had a good audio system. wouldn't say audiophile, but it's a boy-racer car, and in-car audio was definitely part of the design.

?

Just like a good subwoofer enclosure I’m baffled. Buy the car first then add a stereo to it. My advice is to rip out the factory sound deadening and replace that with multi layer audio deadening.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Probably best stock audio I've heard was a Lexus. You might be able to find one from 2011-12ish in your budget.

I’ve never, in all my puff, been more annoyed by a thread.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

vignesh.vijay wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:47 pm I am looking to buy a used car around 10-15k range.
That 10-15k range is what you put to speakers, amps, subwoofers, bodywork that bass won't f**k up your car etc etc to get a tiny touch of that "audiophile".

Distorted Horizon wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:58 am
vignesh.vijay wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:47 pm I am looking to buy a used car around 10-15k range.
That 10-15k range is what you put to speakers, amps, subwoofers, bodywork that bass won't f**k up your car etc etc to get a tiny touch of that "audiophile".
Alternatively buy another Ducati

you want a car that plays audio files?

vurt wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:00 pm you want a car that plays audio files?
Everyone knows that a dongle makes your equipment more legit. Duh!

My dad's old Lincoln Continental had pretty good sound due to it being pretty much noiseless inside the car with the windows rolled up. You really had to keep an eye on your rear view mirror, as you couldn't hear police sirens and whatnot. Pretty much, a piece of shit car, other than that, I had to take out the motor just to change the water pump on it.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”