January contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oh god hes not wearing the school uniform again is he? :scared:

wagtunes wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:18 am
donkey tugger wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:52 am
vurt wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:00 pm was bloody quick!
you and donks are machines!!!!
Usually spend ages and ages twatting about with drums to get them sounding as realistic as I can, but this was a piece of piss - one tom and mic'ing up tambourine, shaker (onion grayveeeee) and clapping. These lazy folkie wankers have it easy. :hihi: Neighbours loved it. Plus I don't spend valuable time f**king about with sinthesisers. :P
DT you are such a kill joy. :P
It's a Yorkshire thing. Been here far too long. :scared:

vurt wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:31 pm oh god hes not wearing the school uniform again is he? :scared:
I hope not...

Forgotten wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:31 pm oh god hes not wearing the school uniform again is he? :scared:
I hope not...
:hyper:

Forgotten wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 pm
I hope not...
although, if he does, it may distract from my "costume" if i cover this...

https://youtu.be/X_DVS_303kQ

ps: does anyone have any lotion they would like to place in my basket?

mountainmaster wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:44 pm True. After all it was the band that dominated the sixties. It would be hard to avoid them when you pick that decade for this contest.
I can quickly think of a few hundred others. Not as popular of course, but big names.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

omg its actually happening :o
big hair and all :wheee:

Hello, new here, just discovered this and it looks like fun. I might try to put something together, but it’s unclear to me when the deadline is. Last day of the month?

Milford wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:53 am Hello, new here, just discovered this and it looks like fun. I might try to put something together, but it’s unclear to me when the deadline is. Last day of the month?
No deadline has been set yet. But it's usually before the end of the month, like around the 28th or 29th. So don't wait. Get your track in early.

too long :o
stupid time limits :cry:

Hope to get something finished for this month. :ud:
I might go for an hippy tune, started one along with a 60's style 6/8 soul ballad. Although Ain't Misbehavin in a 1920's style crossed my mind.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Tried doing a 70's style track, viewtopic.php?f=14&t=530607&p=7640280#sig7542282
no vocals yet.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

OK, I'm in it for sure this time. My piece is transitional, (70's 80's) extremely loosely inspired by the Flash Gordon soundtrack, specifically Vultan's Attack of the Hawk Men. Brian Blessed rules. Wish me luck!

gordons alive :o

Somebody should put this comment thread to music :lol:
Oh... Errr... maybe not :dog: :help:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Return to “Music Cafe”