popfukkery [noiselectronic]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

noisenoiseNOISEjustnoisE!
https://soundcloud.com/r1381/popfukkery

Get yer head in the bassbin and shake that bunny!

Crazy fun

mystahr wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:02 pm Get yer head in the bassbin and shake that bunny!

Crazy fun
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaathnx4listeninaaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!

You ain’t kiddin’.

Sorry, not for me.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Well, that was different. Actually kind of enjoyed that in a warped kind of way. Would have liked a wider more open mix. Otherwise, well done.

wagtunes wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:24 pm Well, that was different. Actually kind of enjoyed that in a warped kind of way. Would have liked a wider more open mix. Otherwise, well done.
thanks for listening, wags. you aren't going soft on me now, are you? haha.
if you have the time, what do you mean by a wider more open mix? you talking about spacing the different sounds out more? left and right, etc?
i have some new stuff i've been working on where i've taken some tips from you and benedict. it has really helped me hear my stuff in a different way. it almost hurts my ears to listen to my old stuff now. d'oh!

r1381 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:13 am
wagtunes wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:24 pm Well, that was different. Actually kind of enjoyed that in a warped kind of way. Would have liked a wider more open mix. Otherwise, well done.
thanks for listening, wags. you aren't going soft on me now, are you? haha.
if you have the time, what do you mean by a wider more open mix? you talking about spacing the different sounds out more? left and right, etc?
i have some new stuff i've been working on where i've taken some tips from you and benedict. it has really helped me hear my stuff in a different way. it almost hurts my ears to listen to my old stuff now. d'oh!
Yeah, more stereo. Less in the middle.

It starts like there is an alien caught in a cage - and yeah,
he tries to escape ... hahaa - fantastic! :lol:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Return to “Music Cafe”