What Did You Wonder About Today?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->
User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
31030 posts since 6 Sep, 2003 from Downeast Maine

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:34 am

so let's not go down this road ok, tbh it was reported as racial stereotyping already (posts removed)
Why are so many guitar player jokes one liners? So the rest of the band can understand them.

e-crooner
KVRian
1324 posts since 22 Aug, 2019

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:37 am

Mod edit: no

User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
31030 posts since 6 Sep, 2003 from Downeast Maine

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:17 pm

well, I bought multivitamins for men over 50 today...holly was so happy she cried
Why are so many guitar player jokes one liners? So the rest of the band can understand them.

experimental.crow
KVRAF
6231 posts since 9 Mar, 2003 from the bridge of sighs

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Hink wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:17 pm
well, I bought multivitamins for men over 50 today...holly was so happy she cried
imagine how happy she'll be when you buy some for yourself !..
Image

User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
31030 posts since 6 Sep, 2003 from Downeast Maine

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:26 pm

:lol:
Why are so many guitar player jokes one liners? So the rest of the band can understand them.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
61375 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:26 pm

Hink wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:17 pm
well, I bought multivitamins for men over 50 today...holly was so happy she cried
ahem 50? get your own vitamins instead of nicking them from the youngsters :x


i just inadvertently called layzer a mofo thinking it was you.
with you it was a joke...

User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
31030 posts since 6 Sep, 2003 from Downeast Maine

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:28 pm

reported
Why are so many guitar player jokes one liners? So the rest of the band can understand them.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
61375 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:39 pm

:hihi:

e-crooner
KVRian
1324 posts since 22 Aug, 2019

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:39 pm

I am in denial about my age, I occasionally buy the milk aimed at infants :hihi:

User avatar
cptgone
KVRAF
5858 posts since 1 Aug, 2003

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:40 pm

Hink wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:17 pm
well, I bought multivitamins for men over 50 today
Centimeter or inches?

User avatar
Hink
Rad Grandad
31030 posts since 6 Sep, 2003 from Downeast Maine

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:45 pm

tons
Why are so many guitar player jokes one liners? So the rest of the band can understand them.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
61375 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:58 pm

e-crooner wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:39 pm
I am in denial about my age, I occasionally buy the milk aimed at infants :hihi:
ive tried on ocassion to acquire the natural human stuff, babies and their mothers are rarely the sharing type though :(

e-crooner
KVRian
1324 posts since 22 Aug, 2019

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:32 pm

vurt wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:58 pm
e-crooner wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:39 pm
I am in denial about my age, I occasionally buy the milk aimed at infants :hihi:
ive tried on ocassion to acquire the natural human stuff, babies and their mothers are rarely the sharing type though :(
I wonder when they will GM women, chocolate flavor on one side and vanilla on the other 8)

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
61375 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:38 pm

e-crooner wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:32 pm
vurt wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:58 pm
e-crooner wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:39 pm
I am in denial about my age, I occasionally buy the milk aimed at infants :hihi:
ive tried on ocassion to acquire the natural human stuff, babies and their mothers are rarely the sharing type though :(
I wonder when they will GM women, chocolate flavor on one side and vanilla on the other 8)
i have heard from some people that if a person eats a lot of either mango or pineapple, you can taste it in breast milk.
or semen.

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
61375 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Re: What Did You Wonder About Today?

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:40 pm

also, if your partner has a peanut allergy, if you eat peanuts or peanut products you can kill them if they swallow your semen

same with shellfish allergies.

Return to “Off Topic”