Free Nord Modular G2s for everyone!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Brilliant - in my todo list. I made some snake sounds with the free G2 editor. Time to dig them up. :D

any news here?

aMUSEd wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:14 am Personally I'm just amazed my G2 continues to work perfectly on Sierra. Very well designed.
The editor works in modern Mac OS? (I assume not Catalina, of course)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Do you actually need a Nord Modular to use the sounds, or can you use this as a plugin in any DAW?

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:06 pm I dont have any problems with Cabbage VSTs on my machine
Win 64bit

Well, a few of them dont work but who cares when there are that many to play with :)
For some reason, I haven't been able to get any of them to work for me... 'Tis a bummer.

pinbot wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:45 pm Do you actually need a Nord Modular to use the sounds, or can you use this as a plugin in any DAW?
whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:53 pm Courtesy of CDM

http://cdm.link/2018/02/nord-modular-free-software/

tdr version; clever dudes wrote some software which converts G2 Modular patches into CSound patches(*).

(* And Cabbage can convert them into plugins)

Does anyone remember the software version that Nord put out for the micro modular?

sluggo wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:11 pm Does anyone remember the software version that Nord put out for the micro modular?
Same as the regular G1 Modular...

https://www.nordkeyboards.com/downloads ... rd-modular
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Jace-BeOS wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:06 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:14 am Personally I'm just amazed my G2 continues to work perfectly on Sierra. Very well designed.
The editor works in modern Mac OS? (I assume not Catalina, of course)
I'm on Mohave now but not tried it yet, although I have read that it works fine. Catalina I also guess not assuming it has 32 bit code, which seems likely given its age.

Return to “Instruments”