Two Minutes of Reaktor Weirdness on YouTube - new video: HE MORPH HERE a wicked noise ambience generator

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
PALU
KVRian
822 posts since 3 Nov, 2006 from Poland

Post Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:41 am

A new year and a new video! This time it's a whole set of ensembles - the Biohazard Series by OreKore, that are a superb and extremely twisted noise machines. Do you want to score a movie about a reactor meltdown, nightmares lurking in the deeps of the oceans or a waking up Cthulhu? These are for you! 😈

https://youtu.be/4d1fY-V1V3Y

I'm thinking about doing a more in-depth video about one of them - Kursk probably, but please let me know, which one would you like to get TMORW treatment :).

BERFAB
KVRAF
6226 posts since 25 Mar, 2004

Re: Two Minutes of Reaktor Weirdness on YouTube - new video: BIOHAZARD SERIES, sounds for desolate places

Post Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:55 am

I don't know how I missed this post originally, but I like these instruments. The GUI of the Biohazard series is fantastic. As a longtime Reaktor user/fan, this is the kind of thing that really enhances the user library.

Nice work.
Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

PALU
KVRian

Re: Two Minutes of Reaktor Weirdness on YouTube - new video: BIOHAZARD SERIES, sounds for desolate places

Post Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:16 am

Which one looks the most interesting for you? I really like Kursk with the 3 engines...

BERFAB
KVRAF
6226 posts since 25 Mar, 2004

Post Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:13 am

Unit, Gruinard, Aralsk, Kantubek and Porton Down all have an authentic industrial grunge feel, as if they've just been discovered in an abandoned Russian bunker.

I don't know that any of these would do more than add the occasional SFX to what I do, but great aesthetics.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

PALU
KVRian

Post Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:10 pm

:hihi: :hihi: Yeah - the sound, the interface and the names - all is sooooo gooood. When researching them I went into the rabbit hole reading about Porton Down and Aralsk-7 :clown:

PALU
KVRian

Post Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:40 am

A new Reaktor ensemble video of He Morph Here by Paule - a resurrection of an old gem by the great Lazy Fish. Superb for generative noise synthscapes and atmospheres.

https://youtu.be/D4wx4_6WBiM

Return to “Modular Synthesis”