What are you listening to now? Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Swans - Filth

Selling England By the Pound — Genesis

Played it on my phone/BT speaker yesterday and the songs have been going through my head ever since.

Meffy wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:40 am Selling England By the Pound — Genesis

Played it on my phone/BT speaker yesterday and the songs have been going through my head ever since.
I guess you know what you like...

Meffy wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:40 am Selling England By the Pound — Genesis

thats expensive prebrexit rates,give it a few week 25p.

Stone Roses - Stone Roses

It’s one of those albums I’ll never tire of listening to.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:34 pm Stone Roses - Stone Roses

Yeah, a classic. I can still remember seeing some live footage of them doing 'I Wanna Be Adored' on some local Mancs TV station before they'd released anything and thinking 'holy f**k who are they'. Ian Brown looked about 12.
Bought the album the day it came out.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

they where huge here.
i can see spike island from the bottom of my road 8)

vurt wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:50 pm they where huge here.
Yeah, that whole thing was when I was living down there.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

bee fart. safe as milk.

whyterabbyt wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:03 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:50 pm they where huge here.
Yeah, that whole thing was when I was living down there.
yup. it was the first time i saw metalheads mingling with ravers. beginning of a beautiful friendship :hihi:

whyterabbyt wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:48 pm

Yeah, a classic. I can still remember seeing some live footage of them doing 'I Wanna Be Adored' on some local Mancs TV station before they'd released anything and thinking 'holy f**k who are they'. Ian Brown looked about 12.
I remember a friend insisting that I listen to it, and touting it as the next big thing, etc...most of the time I have had people being really insistent about listening to something I’ve been underwhelmed, but definitely not in this case.

Forgotten wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:15 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:48 pm

I remember a friend insisting that I listen to it, and touting it as the next big thing, etc...most of the time I have had people being really insistent about listening to something I’ve been underwhelmed, but definitely not in this case.
i think around the time, cheshire constabulary must have bought a box of tshirts.
for a couple of years, at gigs there was always a couple of people, wearing matching stome roses tshirts, black trousers and shoes. wandering about asking for pills or acid :lol:

er no, that stuffs bad for you mate. :hihi:

vurt wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:26 pm i think around the time, cheshire constabulary must have bought a box of tshirts.
for a couple of years, at gigs there was always a couple of people, wearing matching stome roses tshirts, black trousers and shoes. wandering about asking for pills or acid :lol:

er no, that stuffs bad for you mate. :hihi:
Reminds me of something that happened at an 80s Glastonbury - everyone knew who the undercover cops were as they all wore the same Mickey Mouse tshirt.

Eventually a group of girls started following around a woman with one of the shirts on until she panicked and pulled out her radio. They took her radio, stripped her and rolled her around in mud. All day the radio got passed around with various wasted people talking on it until the battery ran out. :hihi:

:lol:

has there ever been a band as hated by the tories as

national health - of queues and cures.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”