Sonible Smart Comp No UI

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have already contacted Sonible on this but progress is very slow so I am posting here to see if anyone has had this happen to Sonible or other plugins in Studio One or Cubase and if they found a solution.

I opened a project in Studio One that had contained several instances of Smart Comp but when I went to open it, I got only the header of the plugin and no UI. As well as no way to open it. AS well, I tested it in Cubase and all that would open was a small postage-stamp-sized window that was inaccessible.

It is a WIn 10 Home base R7 170X and I have had absolutely no problems with before this.

The only changes that took place were the installation of the Xils RS202 demo and a demo Hive 2 as well as the Sociable Balance for the plugin collective.

I have done a clean install of Studio One and the Sonible products with no luck. I have also made sure that the high DPI mode in Studio One was disabled but it made no difference.

Any clues?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Effects”